Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
samharris said:
i8therags said:
typical shite from the press.If we were signing rooney after his world cup showing how would he descride him "another bob taylor".Anyway he had one good point about Rob walking down the tunel.That is one thing that bugs me with some players,unless they are injured ofcourse.

Probably soaking wet and fancied a hot shower ?
ha ha.You throw a towel at the soft git and tell him to man up.If he sits there freezing his balls of on a cold winters night he;ll think twice about playing crap enough to get himself subbed next time..Infact scrap the towel lol.

The kid has talent, simple!
Cannot wait to see him 'hopefully' unveiled in a city kit at Eastlands.

Silvercloud said:
So was Bobby at Upton Park as alluded to last night and do we know when the Italians are flying home, hopefully minus Mario?

so it looks like he didnt get on the 12:10 last night from stansted airport,maybe he's still looking for a pound to put in his trolly

marco said:
so it looks like he didnt get on the 12:10 last night from stansted airport,maybe he's still looking for a pound to put in his trolly
perhaps Mario couldn't find his kart ??????

yes i will get my coat, i thank you

so he stayed in england ? perhaps medical today and announced tonight ? then jimmy tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.