Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha hilarious

the kid hasnt played in months, its a friendly, and they are having a go for not working his socks off?

although i admit it is a bit worrying,
i think mancini will get the best out of him.

Jimma said:
haha hilarious

the kid hasnt played in months, its a friendly, and they are having a go for not working his socks off?

you didnt read my 14 serie a matches bit , now dont tell me they were friendlies too;)

bakchod said:
Jimma said:
haha hilarious

you didnt read my 14 serie a matches bit , now dont tell me they were friendlies too;)

no i didnt read?
what page?<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:39 pm --<br /><br />oh wait yeh i did
however i was referring to that article that was posted

and as i did write he does look a bit worrying at times, but hopefully RM will get the best out of him

but no denying his skill

Jimma said:
bakchod said:

no i didnt read?
what page?

-- Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:39 pm --

oh wait yeh i did

and as i did write he does look a bit worrying at times, but hopefully RM will get the best out of him

but no denying his skill

nobody doubts his skill , but bellers should not pay the price for this , even though mancini can accomodate all 5 easily.I think mancini is wise enough to include him.

bakchod said:
Jimma said:
no i didnt read?
what page?

oh wait yeh i did

i dont think bellers should pay the price either. i will be gutted if bellamy goes
but no denying his skill

nobody doubts his skill , but bellers should not pay the price for this , even though mancini can accomodate all 5 easily.I think mancini is wise enough to include him.
<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:51 pm --<br /><br />
Jimma said:
bakchod said:

i dont think bellers should pay the price either. i will be gutted if bellamy goes

bakchod said:
Jimma said:
no i didnt read?
what page?

oh wait yeh i did

but no denying his skill

Bellers will not pay the price for this. Balotelli is under 21, so he will not be taking a spot on the 25-man roster from anyone.

Bellers should know that playing time is not an entitlement, it's a privilege earned by good performance.

If he chooses to leave because he feels he can't compete, that's his choice. Richards has decided to stay and compete with Boateng and Zabaleta. Bellers can too.

NewbBlue said:
bakchod said:

Bellers will not pay the price for this. Balotelli is under 21, so he will not be taking a spot on the 25-man roster from anyone.

Bellers should know that playing time is not an entitlement, it's a privilege earned by good performance.

If he chooses to leave because he feels he can't compete, that's his choice. Richards has decided to stay and compete with Boateng and Zabaleta. Bellers can too.

I for one would not be shocked at all to see Zabs sold off before the window ends. Roberto clearly sees the talent in Micah and has challenged him and brought in Boateng, not only because of his talents, but to push Micah as well. They way the were interchanged in the last friendly, I'm not sure where exactly Zabs fits into the equation.

As for Bellamy, like others have said, Mario will not take his spot on the 25 man squad because he is under 21. But if he is that afraid of the challenge to fit for his spot, then he can go, along with the other whiners about match time.

warhawkmoski said:
NewbBlue said:

I for one would not be shocked at all to see Zabs sold off before the window ends. Roberto clearly sees the talent in Micah and has challenged him and brought in Boateng, not only because of his talents, but to push Micah as well. They way the were interchanged in the last friendly, I'm not sure where exactly Zabs fits into the equation.

As for Bellamy, like others have said, Mario will not take his spot on the 25 man squad because he is under 21. But if he is that afraid of the challenge to fit for his spot, then he can go, along with the other whiners about match time.

Zab will not be sold. Mancini likes him because he can play anywhere.

from the interview I heard Bellamy give last night, he has no intention of leaving, IF he's in the 25. If not, he said he'd have to consider his options, which, considering his age and knee problems, you can't blame him for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.