Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
r.soleofsalford said:
thatsmyflag said:
getting excited for tomorrow to come.

water_gymnist_excited.jpg

by the look on that poor girls face, the girl holding her up needs her toe nails cutting

No I think shes pushed her dildo a bit further up than she`d have liked.

clubfoot said:
i think the transfer has to be registered before 12 noon friday in order to play on sat

Neither of these will be playing Saturday.
Even if they both sign Thursday, they won't train with the full team until Friday so IMO to expect them to play Saturday at 12.45 is pushing it a little.
I just hope we haven't put all our eggs in one basket with Mario though.

This made me chuckle

Since the beginning of time or the start of this summer (whichever came first), Mario Balotelli has been rumored to be on his way to Manchester City. Talks have reportedly been held up by squabbles over the transfer fee and the personal terms, interest from other clubs and Man City's interest in other players, but it seems like a deal will eventually get done. Maybe.
Thankfully, one enterprising journalist decided to go straight to Balotelli himself and ask for clarification on just what is happening there. Via Football Italia:
“I already know where I’m going, but I don’t want to say. I know what will happen, but I won’t necessarily leave,” the 19-year-old told Sky Sport Italia 24 this afternoon.
That...made my head hurt. I think this might be some kind of gatekeeper's riddle, where if we figure out what he means, we'll get to pass through to a magical land where Antonio Cassano makes us handmade gelato and little people perform choreographed dance numbers while assaulting racists.
Whatever it means, if and when he goes to Man City, he better not try that kind of mystery talk on Craig Bellamy. That's how you get a mouthful of nine iron. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.