13) Italian Journalists
14) " Television
15) WUMS
16) ITK
17) Blue Moon
18) City Fans
19) Khaldoon
20) And the main person IMO is definately Uncle Tom Cobley

So perm as a minimum any one from twenty !!

You forgot Micah

johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:
So at this moment who do we believe ?

1) The Player
2) His Agent
3) Milans President
4) Bobby Manc
5) Marwood
6) Cook
7) Sheikh Mansour
8) Citys PR Dept
9) MEN
10) Other Newspapers/Media
11) SKY
12) Our OS
13) Italian Journalists
14) " Television
15) WUMS
16) ITK
17) Blue Moon
18) City Fans
19) Khaldoon

You forgot Micah

Shit !!!!!!
Theres always on you forget. Sorry.

Outrun said:
johnmc said:
Eto'o was with Barca so its not just the Italians. The Milner saga has dragged on for a good while as well and whilst i dont think it was the main reason it is no doubt one reason M'ON went.

I probably just notice it more as it is my own club so more interest. But we have had some long threads on players on here that have not pulled on the shirt

No, as I said: "In Italy and Spain they have new rumours each and every day about several players.".

"But we have had some long threads on players on here that have not pulled on the shirt"

And that's Bluemoon's fault. The David Luiz thread has 80 pages but:
A) Neither Benfica or Man City has claimed they're interested in a transfer
B) The player hasn't mentioned anything about going to City
C) Not even his AGENT, who often are full of shit and say stuff, has said he's going to City

It's ridiculous.

yes it may be ridiculous but it's why we all keep coming back and checking the Transfer Forum - just in case............;-))

getting excited for tomorrow to come.

water_gymnist_excited.jpg

oakiecokie said:
So at this moment who do we believe ?

1) The Player
2) His Agent
3) Milans President
4) Bobby Manc
5) Marwood
6) Cook
7) Sheikh Mansour
8) Citys PR Dept
9) MEN
10) Other Newspapers/Media
11) SKY
12) Our OS
13) Italian Journalists
14) " Television
15) WUMS
16) ITK
17) Blue Moon
18) City Fans
19) Khaldoon

Number 17 for me, surely nothing can happen at the club without it being posted on there first ......

Rob The Knob said:
Not sure what were getting into here!! This seems as long drawn out as Milner, but that will happen..His reputation, the homesick thing and the comments post the International concern me!! He also drifts in and out of games and despite his frame seems unwilling to go up for headers!!

Trust Mancini but this could end in tears...Can't understand why our focus is not on Dzeko, he clearly wants out of Germany!!

Hope this doesn't sound like i'm having a go at you here Rob but this appears to be an absolute classic example of the papers writing a report of a player and suddenly it becomes common law. The daily mail described his performance in a friendly match last night in exactly the same way you have - flitting in and out of the match and not going up for headers. I may be being unfair - maybe you watched the game so apologies if you did - but i can't stand it when people form opinions on players by what they read rather than what they see with their own eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.