Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
abi said:
I am Abi Mario's sister. I can confirm that Mario has signed for your team and is very much looking forward to seeing you all soon. A press conference is set for tomorrow

Would.

abi said:
I am Abi Mario's sister. I can confirm that Mario has signed for your team and is very much looking forward to seeing you all soon. A press conference is set for tomorrow
So mario has a sister in Nottingham , brilliant, might make him settle.

de niro said:
abi said:

Who is Abi Mario?

And why is her sister posting on here?!?!?

de niro said:
abi said:
HAHA brilliant

de niro said:
abi said:

pawned.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.