Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Mario's cousin, Nothinonda Telli, and I can confirm that Mario has just signed a massive 27 year deal for city manchester. You can check my location if you want, I am in Inter, just like Mario

abi said:
your reaction i thought would have been joy,not to abuse me,i was only bringing you the news, mario actually told me to log on to the number 1 site for manchester city fans and post the news. He is very passionate i hope you take to him more than you have me for his sake been as he has signed a long term deal!

So when did you change your name from Cristina?

Kinky by name said:
abi said:
your reaction i thought would have been joy,not to abuse me,i was only bringing you the news, mario actually told me to log on to the number 1 site for manchester city fans and post the news. He is very passionate i hope you take to him more than you have me for his sake been as he has signed a long term deal!

You're gonna get abused on here and possibly groomed, too, if you stick around long enough... as long as you don't look like Tolmie's Hairdoo :)

But nobody knows what Tolmie looks like..........

Please do not abuse me. If you do not believe i am mario's sister then i really do not care! I have broken the news and just so you all know i think its crazy the response it has got. You should be happy no? What is a wum rag please ?

justalittlemoreeffortade said:
abi said:

So when did you change your name from Cristina?

He has another sister. Cristina is in PR though, she'd know better than to post here.

-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:18 am --

fbloke said:
But nobody knows what Tolmie looks like..........

I heard he has nice hair.<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:19 am --<br /><br />
abi said:
Please do not abuse me. If you do not believe i am mario's sister then i really do not care! I have broken the news and just so you all know i think its crazy the response it has got. You should be happy no? What is a wum rag please ?

What made you move to sunny Nottingham Abi?

abi said:

Perhaps someone should make the point that - this is useless without pictures??

fbloke said:
abi said:

Perhaps someone should make the point that - this is useless without pictures??

Abi V V V V V V

fail.png

abi said:

Thanks for the news abi. I hope you are who you say you are because we get a lot of sad people on here making stuff up to get our hopes up etc. Thats why people have reated in the way they have. Glad mario has signed :)

Can somebody please ban this clown. Well it's Thursday so I guess we will see if we signed Mario or James. The interesting thing is that we have left 2 spaces free in the europa league qualifying squad which makes you wonder if Roberto will use these in order to provide these potential signings with some match time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.