Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soulboy said:
THEBLUEDONKEY said:
Cant shake the feeling that he will end up a rag, they have been constantly linked with him and i think some on here are a little too OTT with regards to them being skint .. something is obviously holding up our talks .. hope im wrong but fear im not ..

Of course he's not going to Old Trafford!

Haven't you read anything on here at all the past six months?

They've no money... they can't pay the wages... the debts they have are crushing them.

Yeah, I'm sure i read that on here...

have read plenty on here and not going to get roped into an argument, not my thing, im just saying i dont think they are as skint as people on here assume, its just my feeling, no doubt they have major debt but i just think if bacon tramp wants somebody enough they will stump up .. these debts have not been accrued overnight and they had funds 2 seasons ago to stumop up 30 odd mil for berbaflop, as i say i hope to god im wrong and Balo is a blue .. dunno probably just my blue paranoia

If they werent as skint as everyone thinks, they have much more pressing concerns than paying 30m for a forward, that would leave them with 3 30m forwards and alot of other positions that need to be filled.

If fergiescum buys him he will have to admit he has made a mistake with berbaflop and take a hit on him. He wont admit hes made a mistake thats for damn sure

Does anyone on here have decent information as to how these discussions are going and if we're still favourites to sign him?

And I don't mean youtubing crowded house or toto songs, just good, honest answers?

I would rather they blew their whole transfer budget on Balotelli than strengthen their ageing midfield.

Its all good agreeing a deal with the player. But what if they cant agree fee with Inter? Non-starter if thats the case.

Maybe some media bullshit anyway,. lost in translation along the way

THEBLUEDONKEY said:
Soulboy said:

They've no money... they can't pay the wages... the debts they have are crushing them.

have read plenty on here and not going to get roped into an argument, not my thing, im just saying i dont think they are as skint as people on here assume, its just my feeling, no doubt they have major debt but i just think if bacon tramp wants somebody enough they will stump up .. these debts have not been accrued overnight and they had funds 2 seasons ago to stumop up 30 odd mil for berbaflop, as i say i hope to god im wrong and Balo is a blue .. dunno probably just my blue paranoia

The things is that the big established clubs can get away with only adding 1 major player now and then for say 25/ 30 mill. With the rags though they have lost tranny and tevez and not replaced them..they may not be skint but the funds they have are no where near as good as they were a few years ago..so they have to be frugal..and as Slur alex keeps saying"there is no value in the market"

when our major spending is done the days off adding 5/7 players will cease and we will just add when and if needed...

I'd absolutely love Balotelli to sign for us, but at the same time it would be comedy gold if the rags spent their last coppers signing him!

Can you imagine him teaming up with Sir Baconface? Mancini is the only guy who can keep him under control. An angry alcoholic Scotsman vs a unpredictable teenager who thinks he's god's gift to football. It would be sensational! Like a slow motion train crash :D

Saying that I sincerely hope and I'm fairly certain he'll be a blue :)
All this stuff is just posturing to the media. Italy has crazy corrupt chairmen, strange corrupt managers and money-grabbing corrupt agents. If City can keep it's head calm and keep flashing the cash we'll get him!

whipper said:
Don`t like the look of this

According to reports in Italy, Mario Balotelli has already agreed personal terms with Manchester United and has his heart set on a move to Old Trafford, but their Premier League rivals Manchester City are hoping to blow Sir Alex Ferguson out of the water by raising their bid to €35 million.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/40924/Italian_press_United_agree_personal_terms_but_City_remain_favourites__.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/40 ... tes__.aspx</a>
Honestly lost count of the amount of articles i've read that state 'player A has his heart set on a move to <insert CL club here> but City want to blow them out of the water.

Same thing was said about Adebayor and Toure and Silva. It's normally the give away sign of a know nothing journalist.

THEBLUEDONKEY said:
Soulboy said:

I actually agree with you mate... I was just breaking your balls!

Sarcasm does not come across well on an internet forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.