Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
we havent said anything bad to you really lol it is great for you to come on our site and tell us but we dont know who you are do we so we are not just going to believe its balotelli's sister and make a fool out of ourselves lol but if you are tell balotelli to give me his shirt at the next game :P

Mario has already passed this message on that he will be giving away his shirt at the end of his first full home debut. He offered to and the message was passed on earlier i believe

abi said:
we havent said anything bad to you really lol it is great for you to come on our site and tell us but we dont know who you are do we so we are not just going to believe its balotelli's sister and make a fool out of ourselves lol but if you are tell balotelli to give me his shirt at the next game :P

Mario has already passed this message on that he will be giving away his shirt at the end of his first full home debut. He offered to and the message was passed on earlier i believe

Are you Mario's Sister?

I did something for you all earlier today and gave someone mario's e mail address,the first person to pm me i gave it to. They spoke with my brother and he answered all your questions. The next person to pm me will get a signed mario Manchester City shirt for free of charge.

abi said:
I did something for you all earlier today and gave someone mario's e mail address,the first person to pm me i gave it to. They spoke with my brother and he answered all your questions. The next person to pm me will get a signed mario Manchester City shirt for free of charge.

Are you really Mario's sister? Becuase if you are I have something really important that I need you to ask him for me

Congratulations to sympatheticblue you are the winner. And some of you on here thought i was not mario's sister! sad people

100%manc said:
abi said:

Are you really Mario's sister? Becuase if you are I have something really important that I need you to ask him for me
is it eck its a rag twat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.