Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HellasLEAF said:
let me get this straight. we have been chatting with Mario Balotelli's sister in this thread and he has been answering questions?

no we have prob been speaking to this sad old man, whos bored out of his head, pretending to be balotelli's sister lmao

I am his sister and yes he has been speaking to a member on here earlier today answering your questions

HellasLEAF said:
let me get this straight. we have been chatting with Mario Balotelli's sister in this thread and he has been answering questions?

Oh Balotelli's sister. . . . Silly me.

I knew it was too good to be true. I was going to ask how to get past the Mini boss in Super Mario 3. Fuck sake ill just keep trying

100%manc said:
HellasLEAF said:

Oh Balotelli's sister. . . . Silly me.

I knew it was too good to be true. I was going to ask how to get past the Mini boss in Super Mario 3. Fuck sake ill just keep trying

hahaha

abi said:
Congratulations to sympatheticblue you are the winner. And some of you on here thought i was not mario's sister! sad people
the only sad person on here is you. a sad red twat on a city forum "posing" as someone else when everyone know you are fake.

get gone you dick.

abi said:
Congratulations to sympatheticblue you are the winner. And some of you on here thought i was not mario's sister! sad people

no we would be sad if we believed you where balotellis sister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.