Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
abi said:
UNITED UNITED UNITED HAHA YOU SAD ACT CUNTS FELL FOR IT I HAVE LOVED IT JUST LOVED IT RIPPING THE SHITE OUT OF YOU ALL. CHAMPIONS LEAGUE YA AVIN A LAFF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE YOUR HAVING A LAFF. WAYNE ROONEY.... WAYNE ROONEY LALALA WAYNE ROONEY!!!! THERES ONLY 1 GARY NEVILLE 1 GARY NEVILLE. SUPER ALEX FERGUSON DU DU DU DU SUPER FERGIE DU DU DU DU SUPER FERGIE. MARIO WHOME ? WEVE GOT BERBATOV SO SUCK ON THAT YOU RETARDED KANTS! YOU WILL NEVER WIN THE LEAGUE. THIS CITY IS OUR FUCK OFF BACK TO OXFORD THIS CITY IS OURS!!! WE HAVE 76,000 YOU HAVE 47,000 WE ARE WORLD WIDE YOU ARE 1/4 OF MANCHESTER SIMPLEZ! RED ARMY RULES, UP THE BUSBY BABES N FUCK THE SKY BLUE COCK SUCKERS. OLD TRAFFORD IS OUR HOME IS OUR HOME OLD TRAFFORD IS OUR HOME AND YOU LOT RENT A SHED OUT!!! OH MAN CITY ARE FUCKIN SHIT OH MANCHESTER CITY R FUCKIN SHIT, THEY SHAG TEVEZ AND BELLERZ OH MAN CITY R FUCKIN SHITE. U N I T E D , U N I T E D, U N I T E D, U N I T E D, U N I T E D, U N I T E D, U N I T E D

-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:40 am --

U

N

I

-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:41 am --

T

-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:41 am --

E

"There is only one Gary Neville" Thank fuck for that.

I must admit you had us all fooled there. I was actually power wanking while I was reading this because I really thought that we had connected with a legend in the making. YOU are going to go down in UTD history as the person who had the entire bluemoon forum fooled. Well done fella.

What's the point of wumming about a player that's blatantly gonna sign anyway?

facepalm.jpg

Abi probably set the record for fastest WUM ever spotted. Within like 1 page De Niro nailed her. LOL

de niro said:
abi said:
I am Abi Mario's sister. I can confirm that Mario has signed for your team and is very much looking forward to seeing you all soon. A press conference is set for tomorrow
So mario has a sister in Nottingham , brilliant, might make him settle.
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=179915&start=6440" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=179915&start=6440</a>

sam221985 said:
What's the point of wumming about a player that's blatantly gonna sign anyway?

facepalm.jpg

seriously. Poster wasted his own time more than anyone elses on this one.

NewbBlue said:
Abi probably set the record for fastest WUM ever spotted. Within like 1 page De Niro nailed her. LOL

de niro said:
So mario has a sister in Nottingham , brilliant, might make him settle.
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=179915&start=6440" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=179915&start=6440</a>

you mean HIM
lloll :p

I'm late for work, the wife's pissed off because I have been laughing at 4.30 in the morning and the thick twat couldn't even spell United.
Brilliant start to the day.
We could do with posting a link to this on sadcafe so they can enjoy the wonders of Abi. I'm sure they'll live reading it just as much as I have.

im off to bed too, had a late one reading that, have to be up at 5am night night<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:08 am --<br /><br />oh fuck its light outside :(

He/she were rumbled after about 5 mins when Deniro said the IP address was in nottingham. Yet again as we all know there is no room for rags in manchester, its blue only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.