Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
abi said:
UNITED UNITED UNITED HAHA YOU SAD ACT CUNTS FELL FOR IT I HAVE LOVED IT JUST LOVED IT RIPPING THE SHITE OUT OF YOU ALL. CHAMPIONS LEAGUE YA AVIN A LAFF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE YOUR HAVING A LAFF. WAYNE ROONEY.... WAYNE ROONEY LALALA WAYNE ROONEY!!!! THERES ONLY 1 GARY NEVILLE 1 GARY NEVILLE. SUPER ALEX FERGUSON DU DU DU DU SUPER FERGIE DU DU DU DU SUPER FERGIE. MARIO WHOME ? WEVE GOT BERBATOV SO SUCK ON THAT YOU RETARDED KANTS! YOU WILL NEVER WIN THE LEAGUE. THIS CITY IS OUR FUCK OFF BACK TO OXFORD THIS CITY IS OURS!!! WE HAVE 76,000 YOU HAVE 47,000 WE ARE WORLD WIDE YOU ARE 1/4 OF MANCHESTER SIMPLEZ! RED ARMY RULES, UP THE BUSBY BABES N FUCK THE SKY BLUE COCK SUCKERS. OLD TRAFFORD IS OUR HOME IS OUR HOME OLD TRAFFORD IS OUR HOME AND YOU LOT RENT A SHED OUT!!! OH MAN CITY ARE FUCKIN SHIT OH MANCHESTER CITY R FUCKIN SHIT, THEY SHAG TEVEZ AND BELLERZ OH MAN CITY R FUCKIN SHITE. U N I T E D , U N I T E D, U N I T E D, U N I T E D, U N I T E D, U N I T E D, U N I T E D

-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:40 am --

U

N

I

hahahah what a sad twat, i knew there where some sad united fans around byt you have got to be the sadest of them all, coming on the city forum website at 4 in the morning trying to pretend to be balotellis sister lmfaooo i just cant stop laughing and it was even funnier coz none of us believed you at all, and you will find it out that you wasnt ripping us, it was us ripping you, aha get a life you idiot. carlos tevez is a blue is a blue is a blue, carlos tevez is a blue he hates munich

yeah we all fell for it, coz if you look back at all the replies, it looks just like ragcafe when you were wound up about silva, everyone believing the WUM.

You really are a thick rag bastard, and im glad you are so proud of yourself, but heres laughing at you knobhead, we had you rumbled from the off.

de niro was right with the ip from nottingham, typical glory hunting rag bastard.

MaineDAWG2008 said:
abi said:

oh u forgot the D! suprised u can spell

and another thing....posting on a city forum at 4am. Quite sad! I take it u aint got a job to go to in the morning?

a job a job i dont think he will know the meaning of the word lmao come on, how can a united fan have a job, there clueless as it is haha

Don't think the question should be Mario who you sad twat, but Bebe who? Oh thats right, 7 mil for a portugese 3rd tier standard player who was playing in the homeless leagues a few years ago. Times are hard at the swamp clearly

abi said:
UNITED UNITED UNITED HAHA YOU SAD ACT CUNTS FELL FOR IT I HAVE LOVED IT JUST LOVED IT RIPPING THE SHITE OUT OF YOU ALL. CHAMPIONS LEAGUE YA AVIN A LAFF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE YOUR HAVING A LAFF. WAYNE ROONEY.... WAYNE ROONEY LALALA WAYNE ROONEY!!!! THERES ONLY 1 GARY NEVILLE 1 GARY NEVILLE. SUPER ALEX FERGUSON DU DU DU DU SUPER FERGIE DU DU DU DU SUPER FERGIE. MARIO WHOME ? WEVE GOT BERBATOV SO SUCK ON THAT YOU RETARDED KANTS! YOU WILL NEVER WIN THE LEAGUE. THIS CITY IS OUR FUCK OFF BACK TO OXFORD THIS CITY IS OURS!!! WE HAVE 76,000 YOU HAVE 47,000 WE ARE WORLD WIDE YOU ARE 1/4 OF MANCHESTER SIMPLEZ! RED ARMY RULES, UP THE BUSBY BABES N FUCK THE SKY BLUE COCK SUCKERS. OLD TRAFFORD IS OUR HOME IS OUR HOME OLD TRAFFORD IS OUR HOME AND YOU LOT RENT A SHED OUT!!! OH MAN CITY ARE FUCKIN SHIT OH MANCHESTER CITY R FUCKIN SHIT, THEY SHAG TEVEZ AND BELLERZ OH MAN CITY R FUCKIN SHITE. U N I T E D , U N I T E D, U N I T E D, U N I T E D, U N I T E D, U N I T E D, U N I T E D

erm..didnt i say like when you first came on here your are a rag twat. like we fell for that you stupid cnut your more dumb than i thought

nearly 5am and your on a city forum HAHAHA oh you dick.

abi said:

U

N

I

-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:41 am --

T

-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:41 am --

E

LOL

You were so clever. No one ever suspected being from Nottingham, you weren't Balo's sister. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.