Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some stupid reason i decided to wander into the Transfer Forum today...

This will mean nothing, but still... i work near a Manchester Airport flight path.

Every dat there's a number of differnet Boeing style planes flying past... i've just seen, for the first time, two private jets within about 5 minutes of each other.

Since this is the Transfer Forum; i'm declaring that GSN understands that City are on there way to Italy to bring Balotelli home ;)

carpenterc said:
abi i have listened and i dont believe a word of it because im not stupid but if your right then im sorry but to be honest why the heck would balotellis sister be on bluemoon haha

You wont be saying that when she shows on the webcam her "top bollocks"
Nerrrrrrrr.You never thought about that did you ??
Thats peed on your bonfire.

GStar said:
For some stupid reason i decided to wander into the Transfer Forum today...

This will mean nothing, but still... i work near a Manchester Airport flight path.

Every dat there's a number of differnet Boeing style planes flying past... i've just seen, for the first time, two private jets within about 5 minutes of each other.

Since this is the Transfer Forum; i'm declaring that GSN understands that City are on there way to Italy to bring Balotelli home ;)

Quality :)

Feed-The-Goat said:
yeah we all fell for it, coz if you look back at all the replies, it looks just like ragcafe when you were wound up about silva, everyone believing the WUM.

You really are a thick rag bastard, and im glad you are so proud of yourself, but heres laughing at you knobhead, we had you rumbled from the off.

de niro was right with the ip from nottingham, typical glory hunting rag bastard.

Sorry but the irony of this is the fact that most of us knew in the early hours of this morning what was happening with this "pisstake"
Those who woke up at 7.00ish started to throw their toys out at the thought of a RAG on here.
It was actually one of the funniest ones we`ve had and fair game to Abi,it was thoroughlly entertaining for over 4 hours.
Wake up your BLUE MOONERS and read the full 40+ pages.
IT`S ONLY A JOKE !!!!!!! Pity some of YOU were so gullible.

Blue Phil said:
Why don't we sell players!!! Arghhh!

because the buying clubs cannot afford the wages, and/or the players won't take a pay cut - and i can't blame them

If bellamy goes to Celtic we will probably have to pay half his wages, Onuoha we've probably waived a fee so they can afford his wages, the same with Caicedo - other teams know that they can get some good deals from us this season, however it will have to be only the players RM wants out

With Ireland City will probably have to give him a hefty wedge to leave, as they probably won't want to pay him the £40k a week he gets from us and over the length of his contract he won't want to miss out

SI's Bald Head said:
Blue Phil said:
Why don't we sell players!!! Arghhh!

because the buying clubs cannot afford the wages, and/or the players won't take a pay cut - and i can't blame them

If bellamy goes to Celtic we will probably have to pay half his wages, Onuoha we've probably waived a fee so they can afford his wages, the same with Caicedo - other teams know that they can get some good deals from us this season, however it will have to be only the players RM wants out

With Ireland City will probably have to give him a hefty wedge to leave, as they probably won't want to pay him the £40k a week he gets from us and over the length of his contract he won't want to miss out

Another super duper Hughes idea

BoyBlue_1985 said:
SI's Bald Head said:

Another super duper Hughes idea
Onoaha, Caciedo will still be on Sven's wages. Shouldn't be a problem.

I hope Onouha comes back to city, hes as good as anything we have in defence, i hope hes there just to build on his fitness. Regarding santa cruz, caciedo, jo, robinho, bellamy (although id keep him), ireland, m johnson, i wouldnt do any loan deals, id ask teams to put the money up of fuck off. Every year we loan these players out, we might be saving on the wages, but we are loosing value, as they are a year closer to the end of their contract. Im not a fan of Jo, but i have to be honest, id rather Jo than santa cruz. Were turning into a club that is buying players, just so we can loan them out to other teams, were making other teams stronger at our expense. STUPID!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.