Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but this needed to be highlighted.

Just reading through last nights events and surely this deserves at least 2 warnings for sheer fuckwittery:

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
BlueInBury said:
Why dont I get a reply? Well thats his name not going on my shirt!

because ive been nice to abi :)
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
McNair9 said:
Why does it say 'I' one sentence and then 'Mario said' in another

because his mate is writing the emails in english as mario dictates in italian
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
answer

mario said:
I have a very good relationship with Mancini, he was like a father to me when he was manager of Inter. I have heard many things about Carlos and i will look forward to playing with him. I am good friends with Jerome as well and he is new to the team so we will both help each other settle in. I like pepperoni,cheese and mushrooms. I am hoping for great years ahead with Manchester City

Mario
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
another reply

mario said:
One of my idols in football is Del Piero, in my country he was a super star and i will always look to him for help. Micah Richards is a great defender .... but i dress better , this i know :-) I cannot wait to see you all, i hope ive choosen the right club to join, ive heard many good things and the delelopment of the stadium and facilities in the future really excited me

Mario
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
abi said:
Can the blue moon make a song for Mario? This is at his request
we'll try our best.
i'll start a thread.
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
another reply

mario said:
I do happen to agree with some of what you are saying. Has my sister asked for you to make a song for me? That would be great and some time i will salute the crowd .... if it is good! I am in England at a hotel. I am meeting the media later today. I need to go to bed, has been great talking tonight and i look forward to scoring many goals for Manchester City, i intend to score more than carlos, we have a bet!

Mario
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
mario has gone to bed too. goodnight abi

Outrageous.

not my fault! said:
Mancio - So is it a buy back clause in the contract? So they would get first option I guess if we chose to sell.

yes . inter want a mario's first option for the italian market.

Silvercloud said:
wilmslowblue said:
Never watched this guy play! Is he actually any good? Is he really worth 25million plus 180000 a week?

No he's not worth 180k a week, thats why he isn't getting anywhere near that much.
What im wondering is that is he the same calibre of player as tevez, adebayor rooney were paying a hell of a lot of money for a guy of that age dont you think!

GStar said:
I'm sorry, but this needed to be highlighted.

Just reading through last nights events and surely this deserves at least 2 warnings for sheer fuckwittery:

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
because ive been nice to abi :)
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
because his mate is writing the emails in english as mario dictates in italian
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
another reply
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
we'll try our best.
i'll start a thread.
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
another reply
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
mario has gone to bed too. goodnight abi

Outrageous.
Yeah. I actually clocked his odd posts last night, but didn't want to risk doing a Clarkie. I couldn't tell whether he was just playing along, or whether he genuinely believed it was Mario's sister!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.