Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pope said:
These translations eh? VV
The breakthrough is near: Inter Milan and Manchester City have moved closer to the bargaining Mario Balotelli.
08/12/2010 15:54:00
1 Share

(Fab) Milan. Inter Milan and Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli to haggle further. The Gazzetta dello Sport reported now that both games have now converged on. Balotelli is placed for several weeks in connection with City, the negotiations drag, however.

Inter wants 28 million

Originally, the "Nerazzurri" 30 million euros for the freshly baked Italian national team had asked for. City, however not willing to pay more than 24 million Euros for Balotelli. Inter have now reduced its demand to 28 million € and Manchester increased its offer to € 26 million, writes the Italian sports newspaper.

€ 3.5 million annual salary

The 20-year-old is the "Citizens" have already agreed. Balotelli will sign a five-year contract that earns him 3.5 million euros per season. The versatile attacker is an absolute desire of City player-coach Roberto Mancini. The two were already working together at Inter.
Sounds promising lets hope its goes through.
Anyone seen Mario's tranny sister?

The Pope said:
The breakthrough is near: Inter Milan and Manchester City have moved closer to the bargaining Mario Balotelli.
1 Share

(Fab) Milan. Inter Milan and Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli to haggle further. The Gazzetta dello Sport reported now that both games have now converged on. Balotelli is placed for several weeks in connection with City, the negotiations drag, however.

Inter wants 28 million

Originally, the "Nerazzurri" 30 million euros for the freshly baked Italian national team had asked for. City, however not willing to pay more than 24 million Euros for Balotelli. Inter have now reduced its demand to 28 million € and Manchester increased its offer to € 26 million, writes the Italian sports newspaper.

The 20-year-old is the "Citizens" have already agreed. Balotelli will sign a five-year contract that earns him 3.5 million euros per season. The versatile attacker is an absolute desire of City player-coach Roberto Mancini. The two were already working together at Inter.

Are you Catholic btw.?? :)

samharris said:
The Pope said:
1 Share

Inter wants 28 million

Why you asking sam, you wanna kiss his ring!

Can they not just agree on 27 mill ,meeting halfway and get it done,feels like my finger nails have been pulled with this saga, aaagh!

not my fault! said:
samharris said:

Why you asking sam, you wanna kiss his ring!

am I fuck Catholic and I don't live in Italy either so I don't have any inside info on the deal ! - my moniker comes from what he said when a certain team visited him hahaha

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-italia.net/aug12t.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football-italia.net/aug12t.html</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.