Not open for further replies.
NewbBlue said:
Ricster said:
Is this Balo's bird? Sweet if it is.

2.jpg

Daaaaaamn.

Big one, too. He's 6'3". Yummy.
she aint for me, not with overhang.

Manchester City defender Kolo Toure tried to persuade Italian teenage striker Mario Balotelli to swap Internazionale for Eastlands when the two met earlier this week.

Discussions between the clubs and the player over a potential £25 million deal have been going on for several weeks, with the saga expected to reach a conclusion at the weekend.

And Ivory Coast star Toure has admitted he tried to persuade Balotelli to make the move after the two came face to face in an international at Upton Park on Wednesday night.

"I spoke to him before the end of the match and afterwards," Toure told the Daily Star. "I just told him that we are waiting for him, that's it. Now we hope that the deal will happen.

"Mario's very strong, he's technically very good, he's fast. I think he's a player for the Premier League, definitely.

"His attitude is very good as well, he reminds me of Roy Knut and Patrick Vieira, these type of guys.

"They have a really strong mentality and, in the Premier League, we like those kind of players. He's got everything to be a top player in the Premier League."

I get all excited then i see the source and worry lol

edited for facts sake....

chase of spades said:
anyone still think this will happen today?

if there is a meeting currently going on in Milan, then needs to be fed back to City etc..... i havent a clue about timing etc.... but i would think it wont be today. but hope so!!!!!!!

Just so you know, players have to be registered before noon on Friday to play this Saturday. Doesnt really matter with Mario.. but Milner could play or sub on Saturday. Oh well its a long season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.