Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
allan harper said:
samharris said:
Try not trip on the kitchen lino and bash your your face on the corner of the formica worktop opening up yer skull and spilling yer brains out eh. ;)

A proper man would have his tea brought to him by the maid while hes sat on the sofa.

No...a proper man would be having a blow job from maid on the sofa while his missus is making the tea...

That ones for prosperity, :)

I can't believe we've taken so long over this just to reduce the fee by 2 million euros. Must have been some other hitches, because it would have been worth the 2 million to have Balotelli for a full pre-season, rather than have him join the day before the first game.

oakiecokie said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
yeah we all fell for it, coz if you look back at all the replies, it looks just like ragcafe when you were wound up about silva, everyone believing the WUM.

You really are a thick rag bastard, and im glad you are so proud of yourself, but heres laughing at you knobhead, we had you rumbled from the off.

de niro was right with the ip from nottingham, typical glory hunting rag bastard.

Sorry but the irony of this is the fact that most of us knew in the early hours of this morning what was happening with this "pisstake"
Those who woke up at 7.00ish started to throw their toys out at the thought of a RAG on here.
It was actually one of the funniest ones we`ve had and fair game to Abi,it was thoroughlly entertaining for over 4 hours.
Wake up your BLUE MOONERS and read the full 40+ pages.
IT`S ONLY A JOKE !!!!!!! Pity some of YOU were so gullible.

and if you read back at my response again, you can see if was sacrcasim, towards the rag.

get off your high horse lad, fucking hell.

samharris said:
allan harper said:
A proper man would have his tea brought to him by the maid while hes sat on the sofa.

No...a proper man would be having a blow job from maid on the sofa while his missus is making the tea...

I envy you :(

clubfoot said:
dont be suprised if this drags on for a while further yet...
Fukinel,aint u a ray of sunshine!

Why u say that anyway?
Looks like we are closer then ever and you come out with this!<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:53 pm --<br /><br />
10.Goater_Legend said:
Finally looks like we're getting somewhere then
oh yes!!!!!!

allan harper said:
samharris said:

I envy you :(

Dont mate..cos then i wake up and find twas but a dream :(

from day one of this transfer the italian media have been saying it will be done in the next few hours etc, just being cautious of these reports thats all

failsworthblueboy said:
Balotelli at City, decisive moments: Raiola confirmation, there is a new offer
Constant updates on the story that warms the international market.
08/12/2010 17:05 Fabrizio Romano article read 3263 times

The sale, importantly, that unlocks the Inter market is coming. Already seems to be a matter of hours if not minutes, Mario Balotelli to Manchester City. According to the latest news, in fact, arrived in Milan SuperMario agent, Mino Raiola. The raid was planned, and has repeatedly occurred: why is the pressing of the City and in particular Roberto Mancini, who wants the official transfer of the boy as soon as possible so that you can use already nell'esordio this weekend end in the Premier League, Tottenham, suffered a major challenge for the top positions in the English league. Decisive moments for the farewell of Balotelli: Inter Raiola proposes a new offer of the City, which has risen from 26 million to 28 million plus bonus. We must see what response will give leaders Inter.

Raiola, contacted by Sky Sport 24, revealed that there is a contact and that the moments are crucial. We constantly update the story with news direct from Corso Vittorio Emanuele. Balotelli and Inter have never been so far.

Lol...I said they would say 'minutes' back on page 698, fucking clueless the lot of em.

I predict on Friday they will say its 'seconds' away. fucking clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.