Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOT NEWS - Balotelli: Agreement between Inter Milan and Manchester City
Posted by Daniel Moretti on August 12, 2010, 19:16

The agreement between Inter Milan and Manchester City for the transfer of Mario Balotelli in England was found on the basis of 28 million plus bonuses linked to performance of the player. In the next hours could close the deal

looks like its happening

My feeling is a deal will be concluded tonight subject to medical tomorrow which will be completed in Italy. Then Mario will be in the stands Saturday.

Lee_R said:
My feeling is a deal will be concluded tonight subject to medical tomorrow which will be completed in Italy. Then Mario will be in the stands Saturday.

the guys are suggesting hes already on a plane, dont see why he would fly to a medical im italy

sniff said:
Lee_R said:

the guys are suggesting hes already on a plane, dont see why he would fly to a medical im italy

Lol which guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.