Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AC1DK1LLA said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Mmmmmm, biscuits an gravy. I'm gonna have me some of that in the morning! And pancakes. While I read about balo on the OS I hope.
Am I misssing something? well I noticed your both yanks so biscuits over here must be different to what you have. I think I've just got biscuits to us are cookies to you?

biscuits to is yanks are fried dense roll type thing. Usually had at breakfast. I would post a picture but I am on my phone.

AC1DK1LLA said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Mmmmmm, biscuits an gravy. I'm gonna have me some of that in the morning! And pancakes. While I read about balo on the OS I hope.
Am I misssing something? well I noticed your both yanks so biscuits over here must be different to what you have. I think I've just got biscuits to us are cookies to you?

I had these once... it was like small scones with white sauce. Not great. Followed it up with chicken fried steak, which turns out isn't chicken.

Wiki
Biscuits and gravy is a popular breakfast meal in the United States, especially in the South.

It consists of soft dough biscuits covered in thick "country" or "white" gravy, made from the drippings of cooked pork sausage, white flour, milk, and often (but not always) bits of sausage, bacon, ground beef, or other meat. The gravy is often flavored with black pepper. In some parts of the southern United States this is also called sawmill gravy.

Although the American-English and English languages use the same word for biscuit to refer to two distinctly different modern edible foods, early hard biscuits (North American: cookies), were derived from a twice-baked product, whereas the North American biscuit is similar to a savoury European scone.

They sound nice, seen a few picks aswell I might try and make some but know as its 3.30 in the morning.

A home made biscuit in the US is delicious... I'm not into the gravy with it. But sausage, eggs and grits. Pretty darn good breakfast.

Isn't it about time of night for someone from Sad Cafe to come online and try to get us excited about the signing of a highly ranked prospect who then actually signs for us?

AustinBlue said:
A home made biscuit in the US is delicious... I'm not into the gravy with it. But sausage, eggs and grits. Pretty darn good breakfast.

Isn't it about time of night for someone from Sad Cafe to come online and try to get us excited about the signing of a highly ranked prospect who then actually signs for us?
What the fuck is grits?

I heard Christina is coming on.

I don't know what's been going on in the previous 700-odd pages but the deal's been agreed already, which surely must be up elsewhere on the site so forgive my ignorance if I'm missing the 'in-joke' on the biscuits here; I'm also a little distracted with other things going on at the moment (or rather that I'm hoping will be going on very shortly, ehehe)

AC1DK1LLA said:
AustinBlue said:

What the fuck is grits?

I heard Christina is coming on.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grits" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grits</a>

less talking more pictures of biscuits and gravy

bandg.jpg

SausageGravy.jpg

l81UH.jpg

now doesn't that look tasty? nom nom nom...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.