Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
interisti said:
Good luck to Mario with you guys, I hope he'll have a great career in City because the guy deserves it.

He had few issues with us but am sure that the majority of Inter fans loved the kid. He's got all the raw talent to be a big name in this sport. He needs a bit of patience from the fans and encouragement from his manager to get to that level.

Based on talent alone i honestly think there is no 19-20 year old player currently in the world that is as gifted as him But all his problems are mentally. So far with us he has shown some really incredible moment of brilliance yet he can be totally anonymous at times. Its all in his head, once that is fixed am 100% certain he'll be the best player in the world.

Good luck to Mario and city and i wish manchester city to be the premier league winners if not this season perhaps next. All you need guys is to have faith in your team and manager and have some "patience" and "stability" thats really the key to success in football. We've been there before you guys (with all the instant demanding of success) but that didn't work for us for years. But once we had some Stability we've managed to win trophies.

Good luck Mario and we will miss you back in Milano.

Class post. As much hate that gets thrown this way we really appreciate it. Good luck to inter next year. Beats the pants off United if you meet them along your champions league way. Oh, and you have one of the top three greatest current players in the world on your team in my humble opinion.

4QshK.jpg

this guy is going to be a Torres or a Samaras (or a Vuoso god forbid) you just know it - all or nothing, bang or bust

interisti said:
Good luck to Mario with you guys, I hope he'll have a great career in City because the guy deserves it.

He had few issues with us but am sure that the majority of Inter fans loved the kid. He's got all the raw talent to be a big name in this sport. He needs a bit of patience from the fans and encouragement from his manager to get to that level.

Based on talent alone i honestly think there is no 19-20 year old player currently in the world that is as gifted as him But all his problems are mentally. So far with us he has shown some really incredible moment of brilliance yet he can be totally anonymous at times. Its all in his head, once that is fixed am 100% certain he'll be the best player in the world.

Good luck to Mario and city and i wish manchester city to be the premier league winners if not this season perhaps next. All you need guys is to have faith in your team and manager and have some "patience" and "stability" thats really the key to success in football. We've been there before you guys (with all the instant demanding of success) but that didn't work for us for years. But once we had some Stability we've managed to win trophies.

Good luck Mario and we will miss you back in Milano.

No idea why he's joining us then, if he doesn't score a hat-trick on his debut this place will be in meltdown with the moaners!!

Good post btw, I hope Rafa doesn't fuck up Inter the way he did Liverpool.

OMFG!
I have just read through the last 30 pages and fukin pissed myself laughin at all the vids,this place is crazy,i love it on here.
Some really funny stuff and sum really fuked up stuff like the dog one and the poor little kid gettin kicked in the head and doin a flip in the air,that was fukin SAVAGE.............but made me laugh!

Well done fellow blues!

So tomorrow it is.............yes???????

chase of spades said:
OMFG!
I have just read through the last 30 pages and fukin pissed myself laughin at all the vids,this place is crazy,i love it on here.
Some really funny stuff and sum really fuked up stuff like the dog one and the poor little kid gettin kicked in the head and doin a flip in the air,that was fukin SAVAGE.............but made me laugh!

Well done fellow blues!

Did you go back far enough for Ami? If you think the gifs are funny youre in for a treat ;-)

fbloke said:
chase of spades said:
OMFG!

Well done fellow blues!

Did you go back far enough for Ami? If you think the gifs are funny youre in for a treat ;-)
Who the ef is ami?

fbloke said:
chase of spades said:
OMFG!

Well done fellow blues!

Know what fbloke,I`m fucking missing her tonight ??
What a gal,what a piss taker,but what a pity.
You know,never seeing them top bollocks !!
I can but dream.Long as its not a wet one otherwise the missus will be asking Q`s.

oakiecokie said:
fbloke said:

Know what fbloke,I`m fucking missing her tonight ??
What a gal,what a piss taker,but what a pity.
You know,never seeing them top bollocks !!
I can but dream.Long as its not a wet one otherwise the missus will be asking Q`s.
oh......ABI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.