Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluegorton said:
samharris said:
But all the dippers texting SSN say that cole is.. ;)

To be fair Cole is a cracking signing for them if he stays fit. Think the 4 year contract could come back and bite em on the arse though.

and Michael owen was the best free transfer last season...:)

Ballo is a bit like Rooney in that he has the strengh and ability already at 19 YO which means he has the potential to be right at the top. Rooney cost 20+ mill i think this is a similar purchase you have to hope he comes good.

samharris said:
bluegorton said:
To be fair Cole is a cracking signing for them if he stays fit. Think the 4 year contract could come back and bite em on the arse though.

and Michael owen was the best free transfer last season...:)

Yeah that was a pay as you play deal though they couldn't really lose, plus I really really wish he hadn't gone there for the obvious reason.

onceabluealways said:
Ballo is a bit like Rooney in that he has the strengh and ability already at 19 YO which means he has the potential to be right at the top. Rooney cost 20+ mill i think this is a similar purchase you have to hope he comes good.

we must not forget that Rooney without attitude wouldnt be the same player...

attitude can be a good thing when ur young and hungry..

Hinchcliffe (62) said:
What makes people think Balotelli will be a good signing?
I see he has pace and technical ability but so does Walcott? I'm not trying to get into an argument of Balotelli v Walcott but asking for your comments as I did not really know much about Balotelli before him being linked. media seem to suggest he has attitude problem...

Pace isn't really his main asset though, he has size and strength, a serious shot on him, and he has skill and close control unlike Walcott who is more of a kick and run type winger.

He looks ideally suited to English football, not your typical Italian forward.

pee dubya said:
Hinchcliffe (62) said:
What makes people think Balotelli will be a good signing?
I see he has pace and technical ability but so does Walcott? I'm not trying to get into an argument of Balotelli v Walcott but asking for your comments as I did not really know much about Balotelli before him being linked. media seem to suggest he has attitude problem...

Pace isn't really his main asset though, he has size and strength, a serious shot on him, and he has skill and close control unlike Walcott who is more of a kick and run type winger.

He looks ideally suited to English football, not your typical Italian forward.

ghanaian strength and size coupled with Italian close control..good marriage.

onceabluealways said:

To be honest, if that is an accurate description ( which from what I have read it is ) it's quite a calming one. I have no issue with attitude on the pitch, it's why I rate bellers so much. it's that off pitch stuff that is being rumoured that was the concern.

either way, if he's disruptive we can get rid of next season:)

here are some of the comments of redcafe about super Mario

City will sign him and he will be a petulant **** for them because he'll be earning too much money at an early stage in his career and he won't have the right e protective environment around him. While Ferguson would protect him and keep him out of the media spotlight, Cook will be looking to turn him into a superstar to raise the profile of the club.

It'll be a complete waste of the talent he has. Sadly I see no way we will sign him now.

If he signs for City, he's not worth it. If he signs for us? Clearly Sir Alex thinks he is

How fucking BITTER are they becoming...

southstand117 said:
here are some of the comments of redcafe about super Mario

City will sign him and he will be a petulant **** for them because he'll be earning too much money at an early stage in his career and he won't have the right e protective environment around him. While Ferguson would protect him and keep him out of the media spotlight, Cook will be looking to turn him into a superstar to raise the profile of the club.

It'll be a complete waste of the talent he has. Sadly I see no way we will sign him now.

If he signs for City, he's not worth it. If he signs for us? Clearly Sir Alex thinks he is

How fucking BITTER are they becoming...

Quote:

wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.