Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
southstand117 said:
here are some of the comments of redcafe about super Mario

City will sign him and he will be a petulant **** for them because he'll be earning too much money at an early stage in his career and he won't have the right e protective environment around him. While Ferguson would protect him and keep him out of the media spotlight, Cook will be looking to turn him into a superstar to raise the profile of the club.

It'll be a complete waste of the talent he has. Sadly I see no way we will sign him now.

If he signs for City, he's not worth it. If he signs for us? Clearly Sir Alex thinks he is

How fucking BITTER are they becoming...

I liek the way they seem to feel Fergie and Cook are of equal influence on players, failing to spot a certain Mr Gill who will be cashing in on Balotelli if he ends up at United.

Also the last comment is farcical, he's either good enough or he's not, it;s that simple. You can't be shit if you sign for team A but good if you sign for team B. Utter tool.

Best player in the world for his age.

Sorry for the analogy... But this guy to us is what Rooney was to the Rags when moving from Everton.

Wheelsy said:
Best player in the world for his age.

Sorry for the analogy... But this guy to us is what Rooney was to the Rags when moving from Everton.

kinell' :)

The lads certainly got potential, similar to Adebayor but quicker and I think he would be perfectly suited to the Premier League.

Just his temperament concerns me though...

ste.sully said:
The lads certainly got potential, similar to Adebayor but quicker and I think he would be perfectly suited to the Premier League.

Someone posted earlier that he considers Bobby Manc as his friend..so hopefully his attitude can be channeled (?) onto the pitch.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport he has agreed personal terms with the rags.
Manchester United have agreed personal contract terms with 19-year-old Inter Milan wonderkid Mario Balotelli. It is believed United bid €30 (£25.5) Million for Balotelli, with president Massimo Moratti and agent Mino Raiola set to discuss the possible deal later today...
Gazzetta reports that Balotelli has agreed a pay-package with Old Trafford, and has his heart set on moving to the world's largest club. It is believed that Sir Alex is ready to dish-out €30 (£25) Million for the Italian's signature, with Manchester City still very interested.

City are said to be ready to out-bid United with a €35 (£29.5) Million offer, and the possibility of lowering the price-tag by placing Robinho as a swap plus cash deal. Inter president Massimo Moratti is ready to hold talks with United once he has discussed the deal with Balotelli's agent

samharris said:
ste.sully said:

Someone posted earlier that he considers Bobby Manc as his friend..so hopefully his attitude can be channeled (?) onto the pitch.

you going down the perfume route now S.H?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.