Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
not my fault! said:
Flight left at 7.30 this morning Italian time so 6.30 our time (SSN) so I would guess he is already in the City having his medical. For him to leave so early, and on a private jet, I would say City want this lad to play tomorrow!
Oh and btw how do you know what time his flight left?

bluegarty said:
Told my 7 year old about Ballotelli impending signature and possible Milner signing and all he could say was 'what about Dzeko' they don't know there born these new blues do they?

my 7 year old is baking a celebratory flap jack.... wuss.

bluegarty said:
Told my 7 year old about Ballotelli impending signature and possible Milner signing and all he could say was 'what about Dzeko' they don't know there born these new blues do they?
lmao.... The new generation of blues eh

Blue Phil said:
i8rags said:
no doubt talkshite will say 23 mill down and a further 23 mill next week.
Or the sun will quote £47million (ala Tevez) and his £220,000 a week wages (ala Yaya) and then every stupid rag will just throw that at us.

i've just started smiling at the rags in the pub now when they throw money quotes at me - i find a little shrug of the shoulders with a silly grin on my face shuts the feckers right up..........i don't even give them the satisfaction of a return comment

shrug, smile, walk away - works every time!!!!

Silvercloud said:
Pigeonho said:
And Miss Piggy blowing him off, with Gonzo giving it to Miss Piggy from behind, and Kermit and Gonzo having a game of cards on her back. Finally, someone needs to photoshop me having a seedy wank in the corner there. Yes, i've put a lot of thought into that.

Yeah, if somebody could sort this. Just out of curiosity like!

Wheres 100% Manc when we need him lol

mrksdawn19 said:
video on SSN of super Mario at a private airport terminal in Milan
Due to arrive in Manchester soon

It's around a 2hour (2.5max) flight on a private jet so he will already be here. Flight left 7.30 our time so thats nearly 3 hours ago. A private jet can get up to speed quicker and doesnt have to climb as high before it levels out. It also can follow it's own route providing it loggs it in advance with air traffic control, a regular jet has to follow a rough flight plan/route and can only change if instructed to do so.

Note: Just double checked, it's a 2hour 20min flight on a regular jet from Milan to Manchester according to Manchester Airport information. So no doubt he is already here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.