Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7movKfyTBII[/youtube]
As promised last night i am currently doing the gayest dance to this in my living room.

not my fault! said:
mrksdawn19 said:
video on SSN of super Mario at a private airport terminal in Milan
Due to arrive in Manchester soon

It's around a 2hour (2.5max) flight on a private jet so he will already be here. Flight left 7.30 our time so thats nearly 3 hours ago. A private jet can get up to speed quicker and doesnt have to climb as high before it levels out. It also can follow it's own route providing it loggs it in advance with air traffic control, a regular jet has to follow a rough flight plan/route and can only change if instructed to do so.

Note: Just double checked, it's a 2hour 20min flight on a regular jet from Milan to Manchester according to Manchester Airport information. So no doubt he is already here.

He's not really here..

Neville Kneville said:
not my fault! said:
It's around a 2hour (2.5max) flight on a private jet so he will already be here. Flight left 7.30 our time so thats nearly 3 hours ago. A private jet can get up to speed quicker and doesnt have to climb as high before it levels out. It also can follow it's own route providing it loggs it in advance with air traffic control, a regular jet has to follow a rough flight plan/route and can only change if instructed to do so.

Note: Just double checked, it's a 2hour 20min flight on a regular jet from Milan to Manchester according to Manchester Airport information. So no doubt he is already here.

He's not really here..

pmsl, there's a song it that somewhere ;0)

bluevengence said:
Blue Smarties said:
On the day SSN is full of Balotelli you have Slur Fergie talking about the tramp he's signed.

What that what he was talking about....could`nt understand a word the cnut said
I can honestly say I have no idea, I heard something about Everton and injuries.

SSN MANCINI SAID IT WILL HAPPEN TODAY AND HE HAS NAMED HIS 25 MAN SQUAD (not sure if these stupid bell ends mean the europa one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.