Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G*Funk said:
Isn't he a bit of a nutjob though?
He can't get a game for Inter so he can't be that good.
You mean the European Champions? Has been described as the future of Italian football

G*Funk said:

He's 19 and played 37 games last season for a team that won the treble including the champions leauge. 10 goals and 7 assists when you consider 20 of those appearances were from the subs bench isn't bad going

sir malcom said:
im worried the potless cnuts over in trafford are going to gazump us.........................................................WHAT should i be worried
wtf they going to pay with?
a million green and yellow stickers ain't worth shit...

If Mancini can get his head right I think this kid could go on to win a world player of the year award he's got the lot. Reminds me if the time when wenger brought anelka to arsenal. He never quite managed to tame him though. Lets hope our manager can get him focused on the job of playing football

Marvin said:
G*Funk said:
You mean the European Champions? Has been described as the future of Italian football

Balotelli must be crap he cant even get on ahead of Eto'o (whoever he is) and Milito (the man who scored the two goals in the champions league final)

G*Funk BALOTELLI MUSNT BE THAT GOOD

squirtyflower said:
sir malcom said:
im worried the potless cnuts over in trafford are going to gazump us.........................................................WHAT should i be worried
wtf they going to pay with?
a million green and yellow stickers ain't worth shit...
ha ha ha ffs squirts that was for the benefit of our red stalkers on here.ha ha

SWPISHOME said:
Marvin said:

Balotelli must be crap he cant even get on ahead of Eto'o (whoever he is) and Milito (the man who scored the two goals in the champions league final)

I agree, lets drop the interest now b4 we start to look like we know what we are doing...

Fergie, Fergie sign him up.

SWPISHOME said:
Marvin said:

Ok calm down honey. I only suggested that if he was so good then he would be a regular starter. This is a team that bought Pandev to cover for Eto'o when he was at the African Cup of Nations. If the so called Special One had thought so highly of Balotelli then he wouldn't have done that. But don't get so upset coz someone has an opinion that differs from yours sunshine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.