Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more i think about it the less i want dzeko n the more i want balotelli. we should be keeping bellers as he was such a great performer last year and i think balotelli would accept sitting on the bench a bit more than dzeko would. Also balotelli is just 19 and with an introduction into the prem now he could dominate it in years to come. Bobby, bobby sign him up!

whynot? said:
The more i think about it the less i want dzeko n the more i want balotelli. we should be keeping bellers as he was such a great performer last year and i think balotelli would accept sitting on the bench a bit more than dzeko would. Also balotelli is just 19 and with an introduction into the prem now he could dominate it in years to come. Bobby, bobby sign him up!

And of course Roberto has managed him already, and knows him well.

fbloke said:
whynot? said:

And of course Roberto has managed him already, and knows him well.

ah yes i forgot about that brucey bonus :)

uwerosler28 said:
Craig said:

Because its arrogant and is the epitomy of everything we have spent a decade of slagging the rags off for

How is a statement of fact arrogant?<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:14 pm --<br /><br />
SWPISHOME said:
Marvin said:
You mean the European Champions? Has been described as the future of Italian football

Balotelli must be crap he cant even get on ahead of Eto'o (whoever he is) and Milito (the man who scored the two goals in the champions league final)

G*Funk BALOTELLI MUSNT BE THAT GOOD

And Silva must be crap because he doesn't always make Spain's starting line up and didn't play in the World Cup Final.

kippaxwarrior said:
Sorry if already posted but Mario's agent has said the deal WON'T happen today
Talks are ongoing
I won't give up hope. I think we could still agree a fee tonight. He means we won't complete the signing tonight i think, i.e: agree terms with the player etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.