Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/I hate this player, is very rebel and it is the worst thing in the footballquote]

Mancini were a very very rebel player!!!!!! and very talented....
like Balotelli.
Is pour ça che Mancio love Mario....

But Baolo is not for sale. Moratti never will sale Balotelli.
And Benitez is not Mourinho

Told you they'd be a Inter fan who'd say he's not for sale.

Players unhappiness will dictate the sale.

maresa said:
[/I hate this player, is very rebel and it is the worst thing in the footballquote]

like Balotelli.

Ain't Balotelli an A.C Milan fan??

Manchester City Want Inter Striker Mario Balotelli - Agent

The agent of Mario Balotelli claims that Manchester City have shown an interest in the Inter Milan striker.

Real Madrid, who are now managed by former Inter boss Jose Mourinho, and Arsenal, are among a number of European clubs to have been linked with the 19-year-old over the summer.

However, Balotelli’s representative has come out and declared that Roberto Mancini’s team are interested in the striker.

Balotelli's agent, Mino Raiola, told Sky Italia: "There is interest from Manchester City, but certainly this is not the only team that thinks seriously about Mario Balotelli.

"I don't want to say that an offer is coming. I'd rather not talk about figures, it is a decision of president Massimo Moratti."

Inter sports director Marco Branca has maintained the party line of Rafa Benitez's club by insisting that Balotelli is not for sale.

Asked about speculation of a €40million (£33m) offer from an unnamed club, Branca told La Gazzetta dello Sport: "He is not for sale so there are no discussions."

Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti said at the end of June that he did not want to sell £28million-rated Balotelli, but the Italy Under 21 international has yet to state his commitment, and has admitted to being flattered by rumours regarding Arsenal.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2010/07/03/2007871/manchester-city-want-inter-striker-mario-balotelli-agent" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer ... elli-agent</a>

maresa said:

like Balotelli.

Think Moratti sees things differently

“This team is strong and can repeat its success, even without Balotelli and Maicon.”

Teenage hitman Balotelli is another star who could walk away from the Treble-winning side, as he is of interest to Arsenal and Manchester City.

“We will not abandon any type of negotiation and won’t slam the phone down on anyone,” added the President.

“That means we’ll listen to offers.”

SIAP:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_6243356,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 56,00.html</a>

The agent of Mario Balotelli claims that Manchester City have shown an interest in the Inter Milan striker.

Arsenal and Real Madrid, who are now managed by former Inter boss Jose Mourinho, are among a number of European clubs to have been linked with the 19-year-old over the summer.

Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti said at the end of June that he did not want to sell £28million-rated Balotelli, but the Italy Under 21 international has yet to state his commitment and has admitted to being flattered by rumours regarding Arsenal.

However, if Arsene Wenger is planning to make an offer for Balotelli he could struggle to compete with the financial muscle of City and the attraction for the forward of a reunion with Roberto Mancini, the man who gave him his Serie A debut.

Balotelli's representative, Mino Raiola, told Sky Italia: "There is interest from Manchester City, but certainly this is not the only team that thinks seriously about Mario Balotelli.

"I don't want to say that an offer is coming. I'd rather not talk about figures, it is a decision of president Massimo Moratti."

Inter sports director Marco Branca has maintained the party line of Rafa Benitez's club by insisting that Balotelli is not for sale.

Asked about speculation of a €40million (£33m) offer from an unnamed club, Branca told La Gazzetta dello Sport: "He is not for sale so there are no discussions."

Think Moratti sees things differently

“This team is strong and can repeat its success, even without Balotelli and Maicon.”
Teenage hitman Balotelli is another star who could walk away from the Treble-winning side, as he is of interest to Arsenal and Manchester City.
“We will not abandon any type of negotiation and won’t slam the phone down on anyone,” added the President.
“That means we’ll listen to offers.”

YES, is it the last (yesterday) declaraction of M. Moratti, and is a totally new position of the Inter's chairman.

And is, perhaps, the following at the last declaration of Balo:"Mancio is my friend. I talk souvent with him"

personally i don't like this player, i've seen him arguing with his own fans on the pitch, giving the ball away needlessly, running into dead ends... i question if this is the sort of kid we should be buying when he seems to have a self destruct button turned on... especially at £30 mil... no thanks - but if he comes then i hope he proves me wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.