Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hgblue said:
bluethai said:
I think Balotelli is not Ade's competitor but will play mostly on the right wing in the Mancini's 3 front-man tactic instead.

Home:

Tevez-----------Adebayor----------Balotelli

------------Silva-------------AJ-----------

-------------------Yaya-------------------

Koralov-----Lescott----Kompany----Boateng

--------------------Hart--------------------

Away:

-----------------Adebayor----------------

Tevez--------------Silva------------Balotelli

--------Barry(DJ)----------Yaya-----------

Koralov-----Lescott----Kompany----Boateng

--------------------Hart--------------------

Not bad. Not bad at all.
agreed!!! 2 fantastic teams right there!!! still cant belive how lucky we actually are and maybe milner to through in to the mix as well!!

simonr555 said:
Project said:
There's a large "African" contingent building at the club.

Adebayor - Togo
Toure - Cote d'Ivorie
Toure - Cote d'Ivorie
Vieira - Senegal
Boateng - Ghanaian roots
Kompany - Congolese roots
Balotelli - Ghanaian roots
Nimely - Liberia
Boyata - Congolese roots

So yeah you have a point despite some ignorant posters jumping on your back.

Don't forget

Ibrahim - Somalia

So yes you do have a vaid point

samharris said:
Pam said:
Please would someone recommend the best YouTube link for the player. There looks to be hundreds of dross clips muddying the waters.

This is a goody Pam..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYaJ4D9EBnw[/youtube]

OMG and bloody hell. Must buy. Bugger Torres.

Cheers Sam.

sam221985 said:
Super David Silva said:
Emmanuel Adebayor has insisted he would welcome the arrival of fellow striker Mario Balotelli.

Manchester City are in talks with Inter Milan over a possible deal to bring in Balotelli and are understood to be close to securing his services.

Balotelli's arrival would create further competition for places up front but Adebayor has made it clear that he is ready for the challenge.

The Togo international is more interested in City being as strong as possible and hopes there will be more signings that turn the club into genuine trophy contenders.

Adebayor maintains that he would relish the chance to line up in the same team as Balotelli, an Italian of Ghanaian descent.

Pleasure

"I have had the chance to play alongside a lot of great strikers so whoever comes in they are welcome," the former Arsenal man told Sky Sports News.

"We will do everything to help the person adapt to English football.

"Balotelli is originally from Ghana and he plays for Italy. I am an African man as well so for me it is going to be a pleasure meeting him.

"If he is supposed to sign for the club, fine.

"At the end of the day what is important is that we have to bring in players that can make us win things."

Ade has a good attitude despite what rival fans (and occasionally some of our own) like to say.

I think regardless of who we bring in, Ade will be an important striker and get more goals than last season - when his return was actually not too shabby at all for the amount of games he played.
What people fail to realise or at least fail to point out is just how rare it is for two strikers to score 25+ goals a season playing together.

If Torres went to Chelsea, him and Drogba wouldn't get 25 each. One would likely get around 25/26 and the other would get around 15. They take chances off eachother, and the fact that Tevez had almost 3 times as many efforts on goal as Ade proves this. The most important thing is that the partnership itself provides goals, and last season both had better than a 1 in 2 ratio, and between them they weren't far off 50 goals. It wouldn't surprise me if Adebayor was top scorer next season.

Ando said:
Does anybody else remember that time when Arsenal fielded a team where all the outfield players were black. David Ponytail Seamen was the only white man on the pitch for them.
Can we do it?

Balotelli....Adebayor...Caicedo

Yaya T.......Ibrahim.......SWP

Lescott..Onuoha..Boyata..Richards

.................Vieira...............

YES WE CAN!

keemcfc said:
Ando said:
Does anybody else remember that time when Arsenal fielded a team where all the outfield players were black. David Ponytail Seamen was the only white man on the pitch for them.
Can we do it?

Balotelli....Adebayor...Caicedo

Yaya T.......Ibrahim.......SWP

Lescott..Onuoha..Boyata..Richards

.................Vieira...............

YES WE CAN![/quot

Celebritykiller said:
Cringeworthy responses. As seversal have already said, they have all an African background (i.e. they could have elected to play for an African country)

Too complete a bit more of the list, I think Nimely might be Liberia, no idea on Boyata.

Boyata was born in Belgium but is of Congolese descent

Ando said:
I'm black and I took no offence. I have a dream that one day etc.......

I'm black so I can ensure you no offence was intended lol

Also forgot that Nedum was born in Warri, so that's another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.