Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
triger700 said:
Tripletta. said:
Ahahaha no, I hope Mancini doesn't use Mario because there are some Inter players that don't love him at all, so it's a risk, you know... :)

And if he doesn't plays against us is also better for our goalkeeper =D

-- Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:19 pm --

No point, only an information ;)
But there are no more Mario's photos after the one i've posted.

Where is he? MISTERO =)

Could be having a brew with Robbo' now?

If i understand correctly and "brew" is a bier and "Robbo" is Mancini, I don't know, Italy newspapers don't talk no more about this deal because they consider it already done.

But for sure a cold bier it's the ideal with this hot temperature =D

Tripletta. said:
triger700 said:
Could be having a brew with Robbo' now?

If i understand correctly and "brew" is a bier and "Robbo" is Mancini, I don't know, Italy newspapers don't talk no more about this deal because they consider it already done.

I'm off on holiday to Italy next week, I take it your in Milan? What's the weather like? Ist it hot?

Oh and 'a brew' means a cup of tea.

keemcfc said:
Tripletta. said:

I'm off on holiday to Italy next week, I take it your in Milan? What's the weather like? Ist it hot?

I live in a little city in Lombardia, not far from Milano.
It's very very hot and "humid", a week ago there are over 35°C, now it's a little bit better, a little windy, love it :)
Where do you go here in Italy?

Tripletta. said:
keemcfc said:

It's very very hot and "humid", a week ago there are over 35°C, now it's a little bit better, a little windy, love it :)
Sounds good, it's been raining for days in England so I can't wait for some sun!

keemcfc said:
Tripletta. said:
Sounds good, it's been raining for days in England so I can't wait for some sun!

Don't forget the sunscreen ;)

Forzacitizens said:
Tripletta. said:
Ahahahaha ok, sorry but i'm not so good in English to understand irony ;) but i hope i can emprove ;)

However, Newspapers in Italy says that it's a done deal, Mr Moratti has also says that Mario he's no more an Inter player.

grazie tripletta, posso parlare l'italiano se tu abbia bisogno di aiutare

Tripletta if you are Italian why haven't you answered this post?

I personally think you are a rag wum!!

Tripletta. said:
mad zab said:
Tripletta if you are Italian why haven't you answered this post?

I personally think you are a rag wum!!

scusa, non l'avevo proprio visto.
Studi italiano?
I moderatori hanno controllato il mio IP, comunque ;)

Haha i think he called you a knob head zab :O) trigger already done an ip check he lives in brescia mate.

In Italy, when a football club owner says "We do not want to sell this player; he is indispensable", you know that there is a 80% chance that the player in question will be sold shortly afterwards.

Now, Mr Moratti yesterday declared "Balotelli is not indispensable" (article here: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/SerieA/Inter/27-07-2010/moratti-balotelli-71592507253.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/SerieA/In ... 7253.shtml</a>). Which means that there is a 110% chance that the guy is leaving, very likely for your side of Manchester.

The Fixer said:
Tripletta. said:
scusa, non l'avevo proprio visto.
Studi italiano?
I moderatori hanno controllato il mio IP, comunque ;)

Haha i think he called you a knob head zab :O) trigger already done an ip check he lives in brescia mate.

And now Zab you may like to repay the complment to Trip and reply in Italian and i mean a little more than Grazia. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.