marco said:
Blue Phil said:
--------------------------HART--------------------------

---BOETANG---K.TOURE-----LESCOTT---KOLAROV---

------------------------DE.JONG------------------------

--------Y.TOURE------------------------BARRY---------

-------------------------SILVA--------------------------

-----------------TEVEZ-------ADEBAYOR--------------

Subs coming on: Balotelli>Adebayor, Viera>Y.Toure.

I hope this is our team against Tottenham

looks decent to me esp with kolarov at left back,spurs allways seem to rip us apart from that position

happy with that when is the international games takin place before spurs game or after?

According to Corriere dello sporte:MILAN, July 30th - Inter president Massimo Moratti confirmed that the club Inter and Manchester City are still far from an agreement for the sale of Mario Balotelli to English: "Is the agreement with the City - Moratti said on Sky Sports -. 24 We'll come back Monday. When it comes, things are going well for everyone.

Looks like nothing happens this weekend:-(

Na man no width in that team. I'd go for,

------------------Given----------------
Boateng---Toure----Kompany----Kolarov

----------De-Jong----Ya-Ya-Toure------
------------------Silva-----------------

A.Johnson-----------------------Tevez-
---------------Adebayor---------------

corrigan of norway said:
According to Corriere dello sporte:MILAN, July 30th - Inter president Massimo Moratti confirmed that the club Inter and Manchester City are still far from an agreement for the sale of Mario Balotelli to English: "Is the agreement with the City - Moratti said on Sky Sports -. 24 We'll come back Monday. When it comes, things are going well for everyone.

we thought that about kolorov last weekend......

This is all over the place. Does anyone really know anything? Because I am beginning to doubt it.

corrigan of norway said:

FFS!!! this is getting stupid now!!!!! story keeps changing by the hour!! first we cant agree with inter,then it was that twat of an agent and now its inter again!! i want him to sign but the clock is ticking and if we being pissed around fuck inter off and try another target!!

richards30 said:
corrigan of norway said:

FFS!!! this is getting stupid now!!!!! story keeps changing by the hour!! first we cant agree with inter,then it was that twat of an agent and now its inter again!! i want him to sign but the clock is ticking and if we being pissed around fuck inter off and try another target!!

Bloody good job you have sweet f.a to do with the negotiations.

chillpill.jpg

richards30 said:
corrigan of norway said:

It's Eto all over again. And we all know how that ended. Why don't Inter and that twat of an agent shut up until it's definitely on or definitely off. This attention seeking is getting cringe worthy, FFS.

markbmcfc said:
richards30 said:

Bloody good job you have sweet f.a to do with the negotiations.

chillpill.jpg

This.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.