Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the part talking about Mario says:

"For Mario the crucial day is tomorrow, not today, because Manchester city bid is "bivalent" (i.e. there are two possibilities) because the price of the player and the salary are not decided yet. we have to know if Inter will earn more morey and Mario less money or vice versa."

it's clear now? ;)

Chippy_boy said:
Pam said:
It would help if we knew what "bivalent" is supposed to mean.

It's a chemistry term. In chemistry, a bivalent ion or molecule has a valence of two and thus can form two covalent bonds with other ions or molecules.

I am sure that's what they meant.

So thats what it means. Excellent stuff.

Now if someone could just translate what Chippy boy said that would be great too

Since when did this forum become a science nerds paradise?

Lol, thanks for telling us guys and no harm meant, Its just weird on a city forum cause most mancs aren't exactly brain boxes eh?

;)

Tripletta. said:

"For Mario the crucial day is tomorrow, not today, because Manchester city bid is "bivalent" (i.e. there are two possibilities) because the price of the player and the salary are not decided yet. we have to know if Inter will earn more morey and Mario less money or vice versa."

it's clear now? ;)

Thanks for the translation, Tripletta.

The exact same problem wrecked the Eto deal last summer, if anyone remembers.

Tripletta. said:

it's clear now? ;)

Please tell me Im reading this wrong, but is the article saying that there are 2 different offers from us, 1 that for example pays Inter say £26m and the player £80k per week, and another that say pays Inter £29m and the player £70k per week ?

If thats the case we will have quite a wait yet I think

keemcfc said:
Since when did this forum become a science nerds paradise?

Lol, thanks for telling us guys and no harm meant, Its just weird on a city forum cause most mancs aren't exactly brain boxes eh?

;)

Speak for yourself dude ;)

This smacks of a loyalty bonus dispute. There is precedent as recently as last summer. Eto was all set to come but was demanding that Barca pay his loyalty bonus. Barca said he'd forfeited the bonus by agreeing to a transfer. Eto he wasn't asking to leave but the club wanted to sell him so he had to move on.

Anyway the three parties then went at it as to who should be responsible for funding a payment of the bonus. I seem to remember that they asked City to foot the bill for this bonus payment,and rather than doing that, we walked away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.