Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mike channon´s windmill said:
Yawning Donkey said:
After a long tug? I've been excited about going to Eastlands on many an occasions but isn't this lad going a bit overboard?

He´s coming , he´s coming , oh yes , yes , YES!!!
will believe when hes got the blue of Manchester city on...sounds fucking good tho !!!<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:24 pm --<br /><br />
Tripletta. said:
Another Inter supporter said me that Mario is not at Toronto with the other players for the match VS panathinaikos.
have you got any more info..do you think mario will be a city player trip?

citysix said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
He´s coming , he´s coming , oh yes , yes , YES!!!
will believe when hes got the blue of Manchester city on...sounds fucking good tho !!!

-- Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:24 pm --

Tripletta. said:
Another Inter supporter said me that Mario is not at Toronto with the other players for the match VS panathinaikos.

Yes, soon ;)

Tripletta. said:
citysix said:
will believe when hes got the blue of Manchester city on...sounds fucking good tho !!!

-- Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:24 pm --

Yes, soon ;)
heard anymore on maicon trip?

So let me get this right,he aint gone with the rest of the squad,(so he must be on his way home) he's pretty much signed for city according to the italian press and should be confirmed soon,yes?

sensational news from the United States. Mario Balotelli is no longer training with the rest of Inter. The player at the center of rumors in the market for its next transfer to English side Manchester City, might have reached the pitch of his farewell to the Nerazzurri. The number forty-five have long thought about how healthy the company, having anticipated his farewell party in Milan together with closest friends. The attacker had deserted the team's trip to Canada for the planned friendly against Greek side Panathinaikos. Balotelli, according to reports, it would leave with the rest of the team and the player's official version is locked to a problem in the United States documents and visas. For some, however, it would be a strategic market to anticipate the departure of "Super Mario" Inter. Perhaps the announcement of the player is close to the City.

how reliable is tuttocalcionews trip thanks for info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.