Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CityPar said:
City really need to go to town on the papers and hit 'em hard. The amount of crap that's been written about the club with us making no comeback just makes us look soft IMO. I really wish we could set a few things straight and then ban the worst offenders from future press conferences!! Rant over.......

I always think clubs who try to defend themself always end up looking worse.

We're ignoring whats being said because it has no effect on what happens within CoMs. We'll go about our buisness, our way and let our new & old signings do the talking on the pitch next season :)

Maybe this thread needs 1000 pages before he signs?

Maybe Mario is reading now, poised with a pen, just waiting for that 1000th page.

Or maybe not.

From the day we got took over and come in to so much money a big % of the media hate us and have two common ways to discredit us.

1st, Link us with a player, then the player is asked about being link with us and replys "I know nothing about it and Im happy at the club Im at"
The paper then does a big article about how the player turn us down becuase we have no history or class and bla bla bla.

2nd, If we are in for that player or any other player and it looking more and more like he will sign, they then come up with rediculous amounts of money to make it look like thats the only resson they are signing for us.

The thing is, it getting harder and harder for the media to do this becuase now when players are asked about being linked with us, they dont say "I know nothing about it and Im happy at the club Im at"
They say "City is a great club with great players and will soon be challenging at the top"
that way the player can keep there options open if we do come in for him.

chase of spades said:
This is the quietest week since the window opened re City!
Doin my head in now,cant go another weekend not noing owt!
Please sum news today!!!!!!!!!!!!

the media have got their new toy to play with in liverpools takeover...

but i'm looking forward to Super Mario, though these latest ones are dragging on and it's becomming frustrating.

according to the MUEN we might be doing a swap.....

Inter Milan are the new favourites to end Robinho's City misery as his hopes of a return to Brazil fade.

The 26-year-old’s six-month loan stint at Santos ends after tonight's Brazilian Cup final second leg clash with Vitoria, with Inter, Benfica, Besiktas and Shakhtar Donetsk all in the frame to sign him.

He has pleaded with the Blues to let him extend his loan stint in Brazil for another year.

But City are looking to off-load permanently a player who still has two years on his Eastlands contract to run, and Santos cannot afford to buy him.

Inter have been weighing up a move for Robinho while in talks with City over a £24m deal to sell Mario Balotelli.

And as the Balotelli negotiations drag on, Inter are considering taking Robinho in part- exchange.

City have accepted they are unlikely to recoup the full £32.5m they paid Real Madrid for the Brazilian playmaker in September 2008 – a British transfer record.

The Blues have flown to Germany for tonight’s Ferrostaal Cup clash against Borussia Dortmund without boss Roberto Mancini, who has remained in Italy to be with his ill father Aldo.

New left-back Aleksandar Kolarov has travelled to Germany and is in the frame to make his City debut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.