Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its amazing how bollox like him demanding £180k a week catches on and spreads all over the internet until it is taken as fact. Our management might drop the odd clanger every now and again but they aren't stupid. If this was true they would have dropped him like 'a rag top covered in dog shit!'

grunge said:
Jimblue said:
Was that in the gossip section? Still don't make it true!

Its everywhere, Even here, which was a link from the front on Bluemoon.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/aug/05/mario-balotelli-manchester-city" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... ester-city</a>

To be honest if it's getting into the likes of the Guardian and BBC then I would think there is a lot too it. these are not the sort of publications to pick up on random stories posted on the web.

You are joking?

Relax people

Don't you think the 180k rumour is just a typical sensationalist story by the tabloids and that bloke who has history at ESPN with the Mirror making up rumours.

I can believe there is a wage disagreement, but 180k?? Maybe around 100k, but 180k is a ridiculous, totally sensationalist rumour only the brainless idiots at the tabloids can report. Seems crazy for a 19 year old who said this week he is a still boy really.

I can see an agreement eventually, but nothing near the 180k wage and Balotelli and his agent will know that City would never offer that amount for a temperamental 19 year old.

Big Ned said:
Has anyone mentioned the 4pm press conference yet?
Think the press conference is in doubt this week my sources not even close to the club or close to being real are telling me it's going to be cancelled. Originally it was going to be in the Lowry but what with Torres staying there as has been mentioned on here before that has been ruled out, it also seems that every other hotel in England is booked out by one group or another that are definitely buying liverpool. I'm being told this is the real reason for the balotelli hold up as we can't find him anywhere to stay or announce the deal from, so as soon as Torres goes home and the rest of the world buy Liverpool we'll just have to wait. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news folks lol. As tolmie has already said "chill" is the word of the day we have never had it so good in all my time as a fan and although I would love to see everything done in a day I'll take it easy and wait. Would rather wait 3 weeks on a star like balotelli rather than get benjani done in a day and we all know how that turned out

Raymoz said:
Its amazing how bollox like him demanding £180k a week catches on and spreads all over the internet until it is taken as fact. Our management might drop the odd clanger every now and again but they aren't stupid. If this was true they would have dropped him like 'a rag top covered in dog shit!'

Its just wrong, Sky Italia have said we offered €3.5 mill /year and he wanted €4 mill/year

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Danamy said:
My biggest fear is that we still don't have a natural leader, nobody that's vocal enough to pull the team together when the chips are down.
Stoke away and were 1-0 down you need someone out there that's lifting the team and willing to bang heads together with respect from others.............we currently don't have that?

This is bang on and exactly why we went balls out for Terry.

Unfortunately, these type of players seem few and far between, these days?

I'm hoping Yaya when he gets more accustomed to his surroundings will take the lead.

But Barry, who shouldn't even be in the starting eleven, Kompany, Given, Kolo.

All too passive. It's all about respect. It's such a shame Tevez doesn't have a grasp of the lingo.

It's also maybe entwined. Centre-backs are usually the ones entrusted with the role...and we don't have one to piss in.

maybe we should have a non-playing captain, with a big stick - shouting and whistling - like One Man & His Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.