Balotelli

friend said:
He's a quality player but if it don't suit him
It don't suit him. He will always play for himself. If he wants he can be a team maker, if not he's a team breaker.

He needs strong management.
He needs time to get used to the premier league, some players take a season Drogba comes to mind he was poor in his first season look at him now, not saying Balotelli needs a season he just needs games and fans patience.

I'll reserve judgement until he's settled in. No doubting he's got quality, seems to glide rather than run. Just don't like the falling over at every opportunity at the moment.

"Anonymous"

?

I thought he did reasonably well, and showed admirable restraint considering the kicking he was on the receiving end of.

He's still learning too, it's not difficult to recognise the lad's talent, which he showed a few glimpses of today too.

If we should be criticising any player it should be Milner, who has done precisely fuck all since he signed, and he's been injury free and played in England his entire career. Played in his favoured position today too, and was utterly dreadful.

We need more players like Silva and Balotelli and less hopeless (English) cloggers like Milner.

I thought he did ok today, nothing special but wasn't that bad. In the first half he was targeted by Stoke players to try and get a reaction out of him. He did well not to react to the dreadful tackle from behind in the first half. I did notice in the second half he started to put himself about a bit.

I think if he can keep his head in the next few games and the media discontinue there "he's got an attitude and doesn't like a tackle (I'm looking at you Tony Gale)" then he will be less of a target for the ridiculous tackles.

Give him more time and his impact will be as big as David Silva's has been, once Balotelli, Tevez and Silva get some more game time together that will become a formidable forward line.

the problem us fans have is we want to see everyone "play like we dream". 5 tevez's and 5 de jongs an a keeper. his style is laid back. he gives the impression he cant be arsed but thats just hs way. he will be immense at city but my only complaint is he goes down like drogba used to. his red card at west brom was a childish kick. he needed to rock up at stoke today, stay strong and give some out.

club 18-94 said:
the problem us fans have is we want to see everyone "play like we dream". 5 tevez's and 5 de jongs an a keeper. his style is laid back. he gives the impression he cant be arsed but thats just hs way. he will be immense at city but my only complaint is he goes down like drogba used to. his red card at west brom was a childish kick. he needed to rock up at stoke today, stay strong and give some out.

he never kicked out at WBA, that red card was BS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.