Balotelli

oakiecokie said:
rastus said:
didactic said:
Up your girls twat while she deep throats me. Not suprising to see you in here. Always with the bad never read a single positive post by you not one.

Now you cant help but laugh at that....lol

I can laugh even louder !!
My missus is 61 years of age,honestly !!
Perhaps he`s Rooney in diguise,the dirty little spotty faced boy.

Then why make such immature comments about dildos and arseholes? Genuinely thought you were about 15.

oakiecokie said:
rastus said:
didactic said:
Up your girls twat while she deep throats me. Not suprising to see you in here. Always with the bad never read a single positive post by you not one.

Now you cant help but laugh at that....lol

I can laugh even louder !!
My missus is 61 years of age,honestly !!
Perhaps he`s Rooney in diguise,the dirty little spotty faced boy.

Ehhhhaaa lol, made me chuckle

In our last game our manager won us the FA Cup in which Balotelli was man of the match.

This reaction after a friendly is as daft as it is obvious a week before the new season.

wish he wud grow up and do want hes payed to fu@kin do play football not much to ask sum wud say

jay_mcfc said:
In our last game our manager won us the FA Cup in which Balotelli was man of the match.

This reaction after a friendly is as daft as it is obvious a week before the new season.

Its a fair point but he is being judged on the performances that have preceded it also.

Many comments are based around his attitude also. Since the Cup final he hasnt bothered to turn up for the parade, made slightly derogatory comments about manchester at a time when it was probably best to keep his mouth shut, been dragged off in a friendly followed by a hissy fit. Had his attitude again questioned by the manager.

He really needs telling that he has the potencial and not to waste such a great gift that he has, today I think he didn't get involved in as much of the play as I would have liked

Ive got to be missing something here , alright he cannot be blamed for today's defeat , but what has he done since he's been at City that earns him this ' mythical status ' amongst City fans ? he scored a great goal vs Villa in the cup, and a decent performance in the Final , but otherwise he just doesn't justify his place in the team . Potential? Giudetti's got that. i just dont think he's that good ....sorry

His current attitude just isnt good enough and if he carries on like that then in my opinion he is not fit to start up front for this great club. He is in the starting line up for the club we love, at Wembley, against our greatest rivals. It means a lot and we deserve to be represented by players who should even look like they give a fuck. Sadly, he doesnt. We like his personality, the daft things he does, respect his background and upbringing and all the rest. But when all is said and done, he has time and again showed that sometimes he is just not arsed at all when he is on the pitch.

Didn't have the best game, but he wasn't alone there.

Seems everything he does gets magnified because he's Mario.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.