Balotelli

Lelle said:
I agree, Balotelli is not fit for the challenge that is the EPL. He is a spoiled brat with no sense of honour, a lot of talent indeed. But Man. City will never get the best out of him, sorry...Sell him and get someone in who will at least track back in defence...Today was an embarressment from him...(sorry for the spelling, i´m Swedish).

I agree, he requires strong and constant management which appears to be a ridiculous situation to be in given his talent. There have been many foreign players in the EPL who exhibit the same traits but thier talent comes with this cost, patience may be the key but will he be tolerated by the team?

Bellamy >>>> Balotelli

Mario is all hype!! i can count the number of good games he has had for us on one hand. i wish Bobby could make up with Bellamy. him Aguero and Tevez should be our front 3 with De jong, Yaya and Silva behind.

didactic said:
oakiecokie said:
And your dildo is stuck where ???

Up your girls twat while she deep throats me. Not suprising to see you in here. Always with the bad never read a single positive post by you not one.

Now you cant help but laugh at that....lol

rastus said:
franksinatra said:
rastus said:
You tell em fella, but we are 1 fackin charity game before the season starts and a lot of you are writing him off, about his attitude etec, etc.
Usually this type of bullying is the presses job, but with the supporters calling him it could bring out the best in him. Treat him mean to keep him keen. Come on Balo

Yeah the press mate the italian the english, mourinho, mancini have all criticsed his attitude but its city fans basing their opinion on one charity league game. There is not one person on here who doesn't want him to come good, but the issue is with him not others. There is a problem with his behaviour, stating anything else is ridiculous

Yes there is a problem, but its totally magnified by the anti MCFC brigade. Hes a young, good lad, that helps the less well off and has a social conscious, through tough times in his past. Does he need to be assisted...yes and Mancini thinks hes the guy that can do it, but it will hopefully be sooner than later. From todays game I would write of: Joe Hart, Kompany, De Jong, Toure, Cliche, I really dont like threads like this that become all godlike ie his attitude.

I wish i could agree with you pal I really do. I have no doubt the anti-city brigade get as much mileage as possible but his behaviour and attitude were heavily criticised long before he arrived.

Lets hope we can get the best out of him and Mancini, Viera can influence him positively. Not to turn up for the Cup celebrations to me shows a lack of respect to the supporters he is supposed to represent and who in the main have been very supportive to him.

rastus said:
didactic said:
oakiecokie said:
And your dildo is stuck where ???

Up your girls twat while she deep throats me. Not suprising to see you in here. Always with the bad never read a single positive post by you not one.

Now you cant help but laugh at that....lol

I can laugh even louder !!
My missus is 61 years of age,honestly !!
Perhaps he`s Rooney in diguise,the dirty little spotty faced boy.

Oh yeh, get behind a FELLOW blue?
You are fucking deluded, this lad is not a blue! He'd be off to the san siro, quicker than he can throw a dart at a trainee, if he was allowed.

All this shite about begging people to love the club, look at little aguerro. He said "he doesn't like the weather too hot." He also said his "wife and kid were coming here to be with him."

What about tevez, he wants away but done the Homecoming parade, while mario played water fights in italy.

Let's get it right, POTENTIAL doesn't win titles, POTENTIAL is only what you do with it, and right now mario is throwing it away, like one of them used tampons mentioned earlier.

franksinatra said:
rastus said:
franksinatra said:
Yeah the press mate the italian the english, mourinho, mancini have all criticsed his attitude but its city fans basing their opinion on one charity league game. There is not one person on here who doesn't want him to come good, but the issue is with him not others. There is a problem with his behaviour, stating anything else is ridiculous

Yes there is a problem, but its totally magnified by the anti MCFC brigade. Hes a young, good lad, that helps the less well off and has a social conscious, through tough times in his past. Does he need to be assisted...yes and Mancini thinks hes the guy that can do it, but it will hopefully be sooner than later. From todays game I would write of: Joe Hart, Kompany, De Jong, Toure, Cliche, I really dont like threads like this that become all godlike ie his attitude.

I wish i could agree with you pal I really do. I have no doubt the anti-city brigade get as much mileage as possible but his behaviour and attitude were heavily criticised long before he arrived.

Lets hope we can get the best out of him and Mancini, Viera can influence him positively. Not to turn up for the Cup celebrations to me shows a lack of respect to the supporters he is supposed to represent and who in the main have been very supportive to him.

I understand and accept what you are saying, the cup celebration he has no excuse, he could of flown back etc for few hours. But in fairness not many have ever been supportive to him, right from the start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.