Balotelli

It's not a witch hunt with me, I have given the kid a chance, but the bad points about the person and the player outweigh the good 10x over. I do not deny for 1 second he's potentially a world beater, but it won't be with this club and I very much doubt he'll ever fulfill his potential because his attitude is disgusting and he's a head the ball.

Stop moaning we never lost because of Balotelli we lost because we were clearly less fit and they ran our midfield ragged. Our defense fell asleep at the end. We should never have let them back after 2 nil up. This thread is an embaressment, the soppy moaning cunts calling for Balotellis head are an embaressment. Learn to be gracious in defeat. EVERYONE was shit. The whole team and that has a lot to do with fitness.

Now to those screaming "get rid" he is not going anywhere so shut the fuck up its embaressing when mates from other clubs read this board and see shit like this. I didnt see you any of you guys at the game, hardly suprising since you were just ready waiting to moan online.

Ancient Citizen said:
It looks to me like Mario was bought to boost our profile, as every fucker loves/hates/talks about him with varying opinions. He always throws a strop when subbed and I am beginning to think it may be some kind of marketing exercise, as he appears to be unable to behave himself deliberately.
I still think we are going to see something special; remind me if I'm wrong.

Always throws a strop when substituted? If we collate the thoughts of bluemooners we could quite easily surpass the sun I believe. He went down the tunnel when substituted and was seen a few minutes later on the bench with some ice on his knee. Try and draw a logical conculsion as to where he might have been going when he went down the tunnel.

RandomJ said:
rastus said:
glen quagmire said:
I am sick to fucking death hearing about he's 'only 20'.
When i was that age i had a child, a house and all the worries of bills and shit, while losing my dad to terminal cancer at 50.

I'm sure there are shitloads of people on here, who didn't act like cunts at that age also. He is a petulant little prick, who is a stain on our club, remember the karate kick in the europa league? What about not turning up for his award at the players awards evening? Oh and of course, where was he when the lads were parading the cup? Now manchester is shite, what next?

Get rid, i can't be arsed with the 'mario show' this season.

Re: today's game, keep your heads up blues, we will benefit from this, as the lads will be smarting and will push on, come monday night, keep the faith!

What? you cant be arsed to get behind a player with great skill and potential, who needs some support from all that negative shite press. Whats up with you man...ohh tbh I cant be arsed

Oh look theres that tired boring argument back about potential. The only potential this fuck wit has is the potential to be a twat and he's fulfilling that.

Thats the spirit.......proud of ya fellow blue

oakiecokie said:
And your dildo is stuck where ???

Up your girls twat while she deep throats me. Not suprising to see you in here. Always with the bad never read a single positive post by you not one.

Can anyone honestly think of a game last season where he was brilliant???
Thought not the odd flash of genius and a couple of great goals but he
is consistently one of the worst players on the pitch for me. I think he is
completely over rated but i hope he proves me wrong.

Jonny68 said:
Can anyone honestly think of a game last season where he was brilliant???
Thought not the odd flash of genius and a couple of great goals but he
is consistently one of the worst players on the pitch for me. I think he is
completely over rated but i hope he proves me wrong.

I think I am the complete oppostite of most folks on here when it comes to Balo to me,

he is shit on the pitch 80% of the time but off it, he entertains me to no end! He is my one of my favorite personalties on the team. I really have no fucking clue where the "he will be one of the best in the world" people come from.. I really don't, but I sure would love to party with him!

franksinatra said:
rastus said:
OrigamiNinja said:
Have said all along that this guy is a myth! Keep waiting to see this unbelievable talent he has. Sick of watching his half arsed approach to games!

You tell em fella, but we are 1 fackin charity game before the season starts and a lot of you are writing him off, about his attitude etec, etc.
Usually this type of bullying is the presses job, but with the supporters calling him it could bring out the best in him. Treat him mean to keep him keen. Come on Balo

Yeah the press mate the italian the english, mourinho, mancini have all criticsed his attitude but its city fans basing their opinion on one charity league game. There is not one person on here who doesn't want him to come good, but the issue is with him not others. There is a problem with his behaviour, stating anything else is ridiculous

Yes there is a problem, but its totally magnified by the anti MCFC brigade. Hes a young, good lad, that helps the less well off and has a social conscious, through tough times in his past. Does he need to be assisted...yes and Mancini thinks hes the guy that can do it, but it will hopefully be sooner than later. From todays game I would write of: Joe Hart, Kompany, De Jong, Toure, Cliche, I really dont like threads like this that become all godlike ie his attitude.

didactic said:
oakiecokie said:
And your dildo is stuck where ???

Up your girls twat while she deep throats me. Not suprising to see you in here. Always with the bad never read a single positive post by you not one.

Think you need to man up.Honest,your balls will drop once you reach puberty.
The only negatives I give on BM are to idiots like you,who believe that this spoilt brat is our saviour.
Three decent games in how many appearances ??
Speaks volumes I think !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.