Balotelli

LoveCity said:
Whoever Franco Rossi is, he is blatently on a WUM. Balotelli's value has decreased not increased since he joined us, if he doesn't buckle up this season we'll get about 15m from AC or Roma for him.

franco rossi is a mancini's personal friend , he is old enough for be unhinibite and dont give a fuck about what people think of him or want from him. you can find his career on wikipedia.

LoveCity said:
Whoever Franco Rossi is, he is blatently on a WUM. Balotelli's value has decreased not increased since he joined us, if he doesn't buckle up this season we'll get about 15m from AC or Roma for him.
Isn't he the lead singer from Status Quo?

I have been a reader of this site for a long while now and have always been happy letting others do the posting. However after reading this thread I thought I'd finally dive in, set up an account and have my say. Glad I have - it's got rid of that annoying pop-up window from the top right hand corner of the screen for a start!

Mario is a tricky one for me. I find the guy endlessly charming off the pitch and I see the potential for huge growth as a player on it. However I fear Bobby Manc may waste too much of his energy focusing on the growth of this one player when his time could be better spent focusing on the growth of the team as a whole. Mario strikes me as the type to need almost constant man management. We're at the stage in our history (I refuse to call the club I've supported since primary school a project) where we can't afford to spend all our time and effort on one player in the hope he'll one day be a world beater.

Hopefully I'm wrong. There is nothing I'd like more than someone to quote this post in a years time when Mario has netted us 18 goals in the prem and tell me I was letting myself worry over nothing. Come on Balo mate, prove me wrong.

Salfordian blue/Gaz - CTID.

in January 2009 he was suspended from Inter's first team after a number of disciplinary problems.

n March 2010 when he came under heavy criticism by the Inter fans after he appeared on the Italian TV show Striscia la Notizia wearing an A.C. Milan jersey.

He again caused controversy by throwing his Inter jersey on the floor when he was booed off by his own supporters in the UEFA Champions League semi-final tie with Barcelona.

I would say Robertos future depends greatly on the performances of Mario, he has placed a great deal of faith in him, just hope he pays the manager back this season. No excuses any more, had a full season in England to find his feet.

I have lost patience with this lad. If Milan are willing to take him at the price we bought him then we should cut our losses.

for me hes a fuckin striker . an out and out striker.
dont like him on the left.
the fa cup semi final last year was his best game for us , when he played central striker.

nwanda said:
I have lost patience with this lad. If Milan are willing to take him at the price we bought him then we should cut our losses.

I think Mancini is too proud to let him go. Like others, I hope this does not prove his downfall.

I'm willing to give the kid a chance, for now. Would be a shame to right him off just yet.

nwanda said:

this.

Carpe Diem !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.