Balotelli

I was over Balotelli a long time ago. You can argue he wasn't being given supply from his team mates but I didn't see one moment where he tried to get himself in the game. He could have thought to himself "Okay that's enough now, I wanna go and make an impact on this game" but he didn't and we all know the majority of the time he never will!

It's a shame, talent like that being wasted on a big stage like today. It's also a shame he doesn't realise what he's got, he doesn't appreciate how good his life his, unlike Dzeko who knows how fortunate he is to lace up his boots, pull on his shirt and play on that pitch! He's lucky to have Mancini show so much faith in him too and he often gives him nothing in return.

One more season and he'll be gone, so here's to all the good Mario brings to the club 'cause I know he's gonna have some explosive performances this season and good luck in your selfish life when you leave.

Prestwich_Blue said:
franksinatra said:
Its a thread about Balotelli not his performance today. So far he has not played to an acceptable standard, his workrate is poor, cant be arsed turning up when lifting the cup, and his antics damage the reputation of the club.

There is a player in there no doubt, but his attitude is the problem, he needs to address it.
And we're getting rid of 3 players, SWP, Bellamy & Onuoha, who have an attitude problem but would sweat blood in a blue shirt.

To be honest I had no issue with getting rid of any player who causes trouble at the club, beacuse its something the top clubs stamp on beacuse it divisive and affects the team.

But as you point out the signing of Balotelli undermines that policy.

Glad to see that the number of people who realise he's a complete twat and an embarassment to the club is steadily growing.

Out come the pitch forks again , there is always someone who takes the blame , and it is always Mario . Today he may not have played as well as he could have but why does he deserve the blame ? The team as a whole takes the blame for this one as a whole , not one individual played to their best out there and Mario certainly wasn't the worst on the pitch at times .

Blue Elmo said:
Out come the pitch forks again , there is always someone who takes the blame , and it is always Mario . Today he may not have played as well as he could have but why does he deserve the blame ? The team as a whole takes the blame for this one as a whole , not one individual played to their best out there and Mario certainly wasn't the worst on the pitch at times .

No one has stated that Mario is solely to blame for today.

Please learn to read.

Adam-mcfc said:
Oh my god! He had a bad game! Oh no! Balotelli out, Mancini out, the Sheikh out!

Seriously, he wasn't at his best today but Mancini will give him a kick up the arse and he'll come out guns blazing mark my words

I'm sorry certain players have that kind of personality to bounce back but i don't see Balotelli as the "determined I'll show them type". He's very much a sulker type and he's either up for it or he cant be bothered. TBH if Tevez stays I can see Mancini leaving Balo out in the cold and rotating Tev, Aguero and Dzeko.

He's a young lad he'll start on the bench from the start of the new season.
know Aguero has signed

Balotelli is a better player than everybody in our team.

There's a reason why every pundit (who has played the game for years) says so.

He's untouchable, the best we have, which is why we put up with shit from him.

United had Cantona; the guy who knew that he was better than everybody and his attitude matched. Balo is Cantona 3 years early. Cantona at Leeds.

Is he a dick? Absolutely.

Is he potentially the best striker in the world? Absolutely.

You can all pick you own positions on that. I'd keep him all day long.

Blue Elmo said:

I've seen him play well in 2 out of 20 odd games. Other players were poor today but they didn't pretend they were fouled when they lost the ball and most of looked like they actually gave a fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.