Balotelli

Mancio said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Balotelli being worth £70M is one of the funniest comments I've seen on here, it's up there with the poster who said Balo is the third best player in the world and better than Tevez.

I like Mario btw but he has been a bit shit.

balotelli is largely better than tevez.

You sure Mancio????

black mamba said:
Mancio said:
Balotelli being worth £70M is one of the funniest comments I've seen on here, it's up there with the poster who said Balo is the third best player in the world and better than Tevez.

You sure Mancio????

of course.

if you don't believe me then ask to Damocles ;)

Mancio said:

you are a very intelligent poster mancio, but completely blinkered on mario. you are only as good as what you've done on the field, all the talent in the world means jack squat if you don't use it. he's not been a quarter of the player tevez has when on the field. they've both been a nightmare off it. i am a massive balotelli fan and i was very excited when we signed him. but i think he's now got a season to sort this out, or we'll get shot. i only hope mancini's loyalty to the lad does't cost him his job

Mancio said:

No he isn't, he has the potential yes but at this minute he has done fuck all of note.

Tevez is the top scorer for the last 2 seasons in the toughest league in the world. Mario got kicked for winding up players in Italy, its not hard to grasp.

dref619 said:
Mancio said:

you are a very intelligent poster mancio, but completely blinkered on mario. you are only as good as what you've done on the field, all the talent in the world means jack squat if you don't use it. he's not been a quarter of the player tevez has when on the field. they've both been a nightmare off it. i am a massive balotelli fan and i was very excited when we signed him. but i think he's now got a season to sort this out, or we'll get shot. i only hope mancini's loyalty to the lad does't cost him his job

too many people here seem to worry about mancini's job..... i'm more concerned about mine...

Mancio said:

no he isn't.

lee-mcfc said:
Mancio said:

no he isn't.

Staggering for anyone to think it never mind say it.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
oakiecokie said:
ColinBellsjockstrap said:
He's in the army now

And Balo certainly did plenty of "Roll Over,Lay Down" in his play acting and he`s going "Down,Down" with a performance to match.
I'm not sure I like "what your proposing".

Well we certainly played like "Old Rag Blues" but I`ll go along with you, "Whatever You Want" even if you have to "Break The Rules",but I still fancy "Caroline" even in the "Rain"

so far, Mario doesnt deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Tevez. He couldn't lace his boots.

lee-mcfc said:
Mancio said:

no he isn't.

Agreed.

Unfair to compare them though as they're not the same type of player.

Seemingly the only thing they have in common is the ability to divide our fanbase.

Oh, and a love of all things Manchester (he types with a sarcastic grin).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.