Balotelli

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Ntini77 said:
He's a miraculous talent, but Mancini needs to be prepared to drop him if he's not producing the goods.

Absolutely right he should only be picked based on performances. As already mentioned he himself said he was shite last year ( who are we to disagree?) and today,arguably the first match of the season that matters at all, imo he was worse than that.

Will he play in the first game v Swansea? Probably yes so let's hope he performs.

This is my main concern.

Mancini seems to treat Balotelli like his own flesh & blood, but he needs to put what's best for the team first.

Mario must be extremely infuriating for Mancini though, as he knows what he's capable of. Unfortunately, we've only seen glimpses so far.

oakiecokie said:
ColinBellsjockstrap said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
Isn't he the lead singer from Status Quo?

He's in the army now

And Balo certainly did plenty of "Roll Over,Lay Down" in his play acting and he`s going "Down,Down" with a performance to match.
I'm not sure I like "what your proposing".

majstor_dzeko said:
Will you ever be a normal fans and do not humiliate your players after every loss?!

The players get more than enough praise when they play well ....

today , despite United coming out on top , City DIDN'T Play well .......

we raised the bar in the semi-final against the same club ....... today , even at two goals up , City didn't appear to be 'at the races' ...... and Balotelli was one of the biggest culprits!

I am/was a big Mario fan. But today against our fiercest oponents he was a total discrace. It was like we only had 10 men against the countries best team.
He contributed nothing and might as well not been on the pitch.
If Manchester is not to his taste and a young guy with the the world at his feat and so much talent can not bew arsed to put in a shift and earn his money is not to my taste. Sod off Mario you are taking the piss and are a disgrace to your profession. City will be better off without you, loser.

]

Silva is the new gold said:
Everyone campaigning for selling Mario will regret it in 5 years time. He is the sort of player that we could sell to another club and then 5 years later watch as he matures and they reap the rewards.

He'll be at another club in 5 years regardless of what type of player her matures into. Balotelli, Mancini and the fans (We are honest with ourselves...) all know this.

Fact is, we have him at this moment in time and on the pitch he's still a very immature footballer to be a consistent performer for the team. I think he has made steady progress from last season but not enough to consider him one of the best.

If he does mature (Both mentally & professionally) he will be one of the worlds best. If he doesnt he'll end up another 'what could have been'.

Mario, the decision is yours. Step up, or step off...

Balotelli being worth £70M is one of the funniest comments I've seen on here, it's up there with the poster who said Balo is the third best player in the world and better than Tevez.

I like Mario btw but he has been a bit shit.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Balotelli being worth £70M is one of the funniest comments I've seen on here, it's up there with the poster who said Balo is the third best player in the world and better than Tevez.

balotelli is largely better than tevez.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:

Up there with "He's a miraculous talent"

What exactly has he done that says he is a miracluolous talent? Why do folk go so OTT?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.