Balotelli

Enough is enough

Discipline is important otherwise we will never have a successful team to challenge for the title.

Balotelli, unfortunately lack any discipline

Regardless whether he is talented footballer or not

Many toys out of many prams does this forum make..

you have your scapegoat in Balo but personally I dont think he gives a fuck what you think, and why should he ?? none of you have a third the talent he has..
but many of you are acting like the spoilt brat you accuse him of being..

-- Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:20 am --

Pigeonho said:
Millennium said:
Enough is enough

Discipline is important otherwise we will never have a successful team to challenge for the title.

I don't even think he's that, not based on his city career so far.

go on the os and look at all his goals then pige... if you dont know what talent is then how can you base assumptions on it..

like i said watch his goals then ask yourself again.... not too bad for a childish 20 yr old.

samharris said:

you have your scapegoat in Balo but personally I dont think he gives a fuck what you think, and why should he ?? none of you have a third the talent he has..

Pigeonho said:
Millennium said:
Enough is enough

go on the os and look at all his goals then pige... if you dont know what talent is then how can you base assumptions on it..

like i said watch his goals then ask yourself again.... not too bad for a childish 20 yr old.

I think my point is clear. It is about his Discipline not his talent.

Millennium said:
samharris said:

Pigeonho said:

I think my point is clear. It is about his Discipline not his talent.

Define on pitch discipline for a footballer then please.. btw my post was aimed at pige. ;)

There's a lot of talk about him potentially being the best player in the world but look at the difference between him and Rooney, for example, at that age.

The media have been hunting Mario so I think it's up to us to vocally support him, however.

Balotelli will split fans , and opinion

a young man - who is really immature that gets mistaken for a nutcase.

on the pitch , nothing as such to say yes world class.

so far he has given us very little, semi final and final has given him a few extra weeks. He needs to hit the ground running next week , or he will be out by jan ( players not that keen on him )

I went to the game and couldn't single Balo out for any more criticism than most others. Vinny needs to be docked a weeks wages for that monumental cock up at the end. We only played into the hands of all our detractors yesterday. We looked like a bunch of strangers just thrown together, and they looked like a team. The Sunday Supplement will be painful viewing this morning.

And just to keep this on topic, I still don't think Balo needs all the stick he's getting in this thread.

Gary fucking neville digs at Balo for going straight down the tunnel but doesnt say owt about Balo back on the subs benches a few mins later with ice pack on his knee..
perhaps he went for a piss..footballers are human.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.