Balotelli

Pigeonho said:
Mancio said:
r.soleofsalford said:
i see this thread was started at 4.47. i know some might use their blackberry or iphones but how many of those slagging balotelli off were actually at the game.

for the crowd that were around me and the people on the coach on the way back, nobody actually said anything about bad balotelli or wanting him gone.

it looks like the honest british media are out to get balotelli in person and city in general.

the sad thing is we have so many low mind on here jumping on the band wagon.

edited for accuracy ;)

they listen to a rag who attack balo becouse he is in fear and they buy the shit
That's incorrect. I base my opinion on what I have seen so far, and so far I have seen a player who has done very little other than look completely uninterested in what is going on. Like I said earlier, change his fee to 200 k from leyton orient and his name to mike smith who no one has ever heard of and then you will have performances living up to that players reputation. Because he's Mario Balotelli, 24m from inter and with a decent reputation he is getting away with performances which in the whole are just not good enough. He is a myth and I guarantee that in 5 years time he will be at an average Italian club, most likely after an unsuccessful spell at Milan. He simply is not arsed

you can say all what you want mate , you know i'm actually fallen in love with you since when you ended the serie of your 43389698896'7ì67958'08 posts where you was only able to repeat ""for all the money we've spent etc etc blablabla

despite being in love with you inside me still believe you are a rag ;)

Mancio said:
Pigeonho said:
Mancio said:
edited for accuracy ;)

they listen to a rag who attack balo becouse he is in fear and they buy the shit
That's incorrect. I base my opinion on what I have seen so far, and so far I have seen a player who has done very little other than look completely uninterested in what is going on. Like I said earlier, change his fee to 200 k from leyton orient and his name to mike smith who no one has ever heard of and then you will have performances living up to that players reputation. Because he's Mario Balotelli, 24m from inter and with a decent reputation he is getting away with performances which in the whole are just not good enough. He is a myth and I guarantee that in 5 years time he will be at an average Italian club, most likely after an unsuccessful spell at Milan. He simply is not arsed

you can say all what you want mate , you know i'm actually fallen in love with you since when you ended the serie of your 43389698896'7ì67958'08 posts where you was only able to repeat ""for all the money we've spent etc etc blablabla

despite being in love with you inside me still believe you are a rag ;)

there are a few on here that post and occationally make me go, <a class="postlink" href="http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTq2AogzmxQFk6ToosAdxeihxGDJKZNkDrvcr5CaZt32x10mq3XQQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... 2x10mq3XQQ</a>

Pigeonho said:
I guarantee that in 5 years time he will be at an average Italian club, most likely after an unsuccessful spell at Milan. He simply is not arsed

LOL you can gurantee that can you? We'll see

r.soleofsalford said:
uncle trautmann said:
I didn't think balo was that bad, wasn't great either. I love his arrogance, the little chip over the defence in the first half that almost put Milner through reminded me of Berkamp. Just one of those passes very few would see and even fewer would attempt. He is not and never will be a work horse, but to have players with his class you need other players around them to pick up the slack and do his running for him.
The papers will slam balo every chance they get, they will make shit up like "I want to leave city" says balo when really he said he loves playing for city and just misses his family being around him, or the balotteli training ground "fight" which was basicly him getting told off a bit by kolorov. We need to stick by him. He will be quality.

ffs dont start with the common sense when were in the middle of a witch hunt.

that lovely chap gary nevilles is right lets burn balotelli. after all gary`s got the best interests of our club at heart[/quot

I very much doubt any City fans are basing their opinion due to the mutterings of Gary Nebille or on the basis of the Community Shield, more likely on what they have seen over the past year.

As for not requiring players to work hard, Balotellis contribution so far hardly merits him to be allowed to slack when others are working around him. You have to only look at Barca to see that world class players are still expected to have the required work ethic to benefit the team.

Yes the press exaggerate things but the problem is Balotelli, its been identified by his current manager, previous manager and numerous players he has played with. To just blame the press is laughable

samharris said:
Mancio said:
r.soleofsalford said:
i see this thread was started at 4.47. i know some might use their blackberry or iphones but how many of those slagging balotelli off were actually at the game.

for the crowd that were around me and the people on the coach on the way back, nobody actually said anything about bad balotelli or wanting him gone.

it looks like the honest british media are out to get balotelli in person and city in general.

the sad thing is we have so many low mind on here jumping on the band wagon.

edited for accuracy ;)

Neville is the player who still played alongside Cuntona after the intentional karate kick on the fan,he is the same player who still played alongside the pikey after ending alfies carreer with an intentional attack yet still finds time to dig at Balo.I dont recall Balo attacking a fan or breaking another players leg yet hes the brunt of all the media and scum loving pundits bile.

And Blues on here fall for it every time.. oh yeah cuntona and keane were older than twenty when the attacks happened.. Ive proof...honest.
<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:38 am --<br /><br />
spanishblue said:
samharris said:
Mancio said:
edited for accuracy ;)

Neville is the player who still played alongside Cuntona after the intentional karate kick on the fan,he is the same player who still played alongside the pikey after ending alfies carreer with an intentional attack yet still finds time to dig at Balo.I dont recall Balo attacking a fan or breaking another players leg yet hes the brunt of all the media and scum loving pundits bile.

And Blues on here fall for it every time.. oh yeah cuntona and keane were older than twenty when the attacks happened.. Ive proof...honest.

They (like it or not)played football and gave 100% something we will never get off this embarrassment(rolling round on the ground yesterday) of a player he puts us in the headlines for all the wrong reasons his time will be short hopefully

HOW are people still defending this bloke!!!? He is clearly taking the piss out of city. he must of touched the ball 4 or 5 times yesterday, feigns injury and acts like a prick once again. everyone bangs on about his world class talent......... when have we seen this?

world class is messi, ronaldo, xavi etc. balotelli is not even close to any of them in terms of aility.

Balotelli isn't fit to clean Carlos Tevez's boots. Say what you want about El Apache, on the field of play he is world class. Balo, so far, has been nothing more than an escapee from the naughty class...

Big decisions coming up this week for the powers that be at City.

I've noticed that when Balotelli decides in his own mind that he's playing in a big game, he pulls out the best performances.

Before the 4-0 win over Aston Villa, we knew that a win would take us top. Mario decides this is a big game and bags a hat-trick. The FA Cup semi-final and the FA Cup final speak for themselves.

seriously which one of you out there does not think they could have contributed more than balotelli yesterday.
I am 53 never played football at high standard but i do believe i could have put in more effort and contributed more than the most overrated player EVER to wear a City shirt

I honestly think there is not a single poster on here who doesnt want him to come good. We keep hearing the word 'potential' thrown at him but sooner or later he has to realise this potential, I for one will be ecstatic when he starts to make headlines for something he actually does on a football field

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.