Balotelli

samharris said:
Pigeonho said:
redmizzle said:
Whole team had a poor performance, move on and stop the scapegoating.
It's not scapegoating because it's not just about yesterday. It's about him as a whole but he stood out yesterday because of his pathetic, childish confrontation with Vidic, his yet again failed attempt at a back heal and the resulting dive to the floor as though he'd been shot from the resulting spin from that failed back heal. He walks about the pitch more concerned about his pout more than he does the need to do his job - score goals. He has done NOTHING to warrant the backing he gets, nothing. I don't know whether it's because we bought him from Milan for a big fee, the fact he fucks about or because he's a fucking idiot, but for some unknown reason people refuse to admit to the fact he is shit and continue to laud all over him. I have seen nothing pre-season to suggest he will have a season that his price tag and reputation suggests he should have, all I have seen is more petulance, more arrogance and more effort from the fucking ball boys. He is a joke of a player, a complete and utter joke and it's about time he was fucked off because if it was anyone else other than the 'wild but loveable Mario', the entire fan base would be on his back just like they have time and time again with shite players.
He needs to look at the effort of one of the two player currently banned from the first team, (Bellers), the effort from Tevez and the desire Dzeko shows to at least try and be effective. If he takes that on board and mans the fuck up and stops arsing about, perhaps he will carve out a career for himself but i've seen nothing to suggest that will happen so in a word, fuck him.

He stood up to the United bully Vidic and he rolled around on the floor ala every Barca players favourite passtime..

Not good enough reasons to get rid...
He didn't, he saw yet another opportunity to fuck about in front of the cameras and took it, twice. Other than that he literally did fuck all for the time he was on the pitch. There were times we played with 10 men when Robinho was on the pitch and Mancini saw sense and got rid, (with petulance from the player of course), and I just hope he does the same with Balotelli because there are times when we are less effective with him on the pitch, purely because he puts absolutely zero fucking effort in. I will give him some credit though, he put some effort in against his former club. What a bastard coincidence that was.

Pigeonho said:
redmizzle said:
It's not scapegoating because it's not just about yesterday. It's about him as a whole but he stood out yesterday because of his pathetic, childish confrontation with Vidic, his yet again failed attempt at a back heal and the resulting dive to the floor as though he'd been shot from the resulting spin from that failed back heal. He walks about the pitch more concerned about his pout more than he does the need to do his job - score goals. He has done NOTHING to warrant the backing he gets, nothing. I don't know whether it's because we bought him from Milan for a big fee, the fact he fucks about or because he's a fucking idiot, but for some unknown reason people refuse to admit to the fact he is shit and continue to laud all over him. I have seen nothing pre-season to suggest he will have a season that his price tag and reputation suggests he should have, all I have seen is more petulance, more arrogance and more effort from the fucking ball boys. He is a joke of a player, a complete and utter joke and it's about time he was fucked off because if it was anyone else other than the 'wild but loveable Mario', the entire fan base would be on his back just like they have time and time again with shite players.
He needs to look at the effort of one of the two player currently banned from the first team, (Bellers), the effort from Tevez and the desire Dzeko shows to at least try and be effective. If he takes that on board and mans the fuck up and stops arsing about, perhaps he will carve out a career for himself but i've seen nothing to suggest that will happen so in a word, fuck him.

His confrontation with Vidic was nothing out of the ordinary, happens all the time and it was no big deal.

On the replay of the ''dive'' you speak of, there was contact and he went down. He wasn't booked for diving was he? He gets my backing because wears the blue shirt, not rocket science for me. All the effort of Bellars and he's now with the reserves, great role model!

The rest of your post is just a rant against some image of Balotelli you've formed in your head which is quite sad.

Bobby will not be getting rid of Ballo,just need to use him more effectively.If his attitude is not right then pull him off and bench him for next game untill he matures and turns into a grown up.It will happen one day me thinks.

Pigeonho said:
redmizzle said:

luckily for us it`s bob`s verdict on the potential of a 20 year old holds more sway for me than a internet football manager.

thanks for your persistent imput on the subject of balotelli.

redmizzle said:
Pigeonho said:
redmizzle said:

His confrontation with Vidic was nothing out of the ordinary, happens all the time and it was no big deal.

On the replay of the ''dive'' you speak of, there was contact and he went down. He wasn't booked for diving was he? He gets my backing because wears the blue shirt, not rocket science for me. All the effort of Bellars and he's now with the reserves, great role model!

The rest of your post is just a rant against some image of Balotelli you've formed in your head which is quite sad.
honestly have you and others been brainwashed???! he doesnt fucking do anything! as already mentioned somehow we were 2-0 up with ten men on our side yesterday. it genuinely makes me sad to see someone like swp or bellamy not on the pitch, bevcause they would be grafting their arses off. not rolling around on the pitch taking the piss out of the club.

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
redmizzle said:
Pigeonho said:

honestly have you and others been brainwashed???! he doesnt fucking do anything! as already mentioned somehow we were 2-0 up with ten men on our side yesterday. it genuinely makes me sad to see someone like swp or bellamy not on the pitch, bevcause they would be grafting their arses off. not rolling around on the pitch taking the piss out of the club.

is this your entry to the most patronising post of the month.

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
redmizzle said:
Pigeonho said:

I would graft my arse off as well if I had the chance but it still wouldnt make me good enough to play for us. Just having work rate and determination doesnt make someone a good player and vice versa.

FantasyIreland said:
Something is wrong when a player with half the natural ability at most is twice as effective - Wellbeck - who is younger by the way......

Swap Welbeck for Balotelli yesterday and he would have done the sum total of nothing in our team. Of course he's more effective in a team that is dominating possesion. What can balotelli do? He didn't have the ball, when he did, only Silva was trying to get into a position to receive it. We stick a striker out on the wing, he receives the ball probably less than 5 times and then he gets a 30 page thread slating him, laughable.

We then have people saying his squaring up with Vidic was childish. What the fuck do you suggest, he backs down and lets Vidic think he can intimidate him. At least he was showing some fight there. Same as when the prick Anderson decided to square up to Dzeko and Dzeko just sent him flying. I want that to happen, not let the rag pricks think they can bully us.

Uwe's 80s mullet said:

The irony of calling me brainwashed.

Surely you don't expect to be taken seriously when you make posts like ''He doesn't do anything''.

r.soleofsalford said:
Pigeonho said:
redmizzle said:

luckily for us it`s bob`s verdict on the potential of a 20 year old holds more sway for me than a internet football manager.

thanks for your persistent imput on the subject of balotelli.

You could argue that ultimately it will be the owners/Khaldoons verdict that holds more sway....

Balo needs to start repaying the faith that Mancini has or there will be trouble imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.