Balotelli

blueinsa said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Pigeonho said:
It's not scapegoating because it's not just about yesterday. It's about him as a whole but he stood out yesterday because of his pathetic, childish confrontation with Vidic, his yet again failed attempt at a back heal and the resulting dive to the floor as though he'd been shot from the resulting spin from that failed back heal. He walks about the pitch more concerned about his pout more than he does the need to do his job - score goals. He has done NOTHING to warrant the backing he gets, nothing. I don't know whether it's because we bought him from Milan for a big fee, the fact he fucks about or because he's a fucking idiot, but for some unknown reason people refuse to admit to the fact he is shit and continue to laud all over him. I have seen nothing pre-season to suggest he will have a season that his price tag and reputation suggests he should have, all I have seen is more petulance, more arrogance and more effort from the fucking ball boys. He is a joke of a player, a complete and utter joke and it's about time he was fucked off because if it was anyone else other than the 'wild but loveable Mario', the entire fan base would be on his back just like they have time and time again with shite players.
He needs to look at the effort of one of the two player currently banned from the first team, (Bellers), the effort from Tevez and the desire Dzeko shows to at least try and be effective. If he takes that on board and mans the fuck up and stops arsing about, perhaps he will carve out a career for himself but i've seen nothing to suggest that will happen so in a word, fuck him.

luckily for us it`s bob`s verdict on the potential of a 20 year old holds more sway for me than a internet football manager.

thanks for your persistent imput on the subject of balotelli.

You could argue that ultimately it will be the owners/Khaldoons verdict that holds more sway....

Balo needs to start repaying the faith that Mancini has or there will be trouble imo.

i totally agree he does need to start repaying and as fast as possible, but i also think this kid has genuine ability. thats why i think i`ll leave that up to the manager and training staff who work with him on a daily basis and to try and get the best out of him and leave throwing the towel in to them if ever they feel the need

Bobby will not be getting rid of Ballo,just need to use him more effectively.If his attitude is not right then pull him off and bench him for next game untill he matures and turns into a grown up.It will happen one day me thinks.

At last a bit of sense on this thread, he is a player that will shine in the near future for my money, the skill is there to see now in patches, and I have every faith that Roberto will fix the rest of his game.

All players have bad games, young ones especialy when settling into a team that is evolving, and he was hardly alone yesterday, Roberto keeps saying we aint the finished artical yet and neither is Mario.........it will happen

r.soleofsalford said:
blueinsa said:
r.soleofsalford said:
luckily for us it`s bob`s verdict on the potential of a 20 year old holds more sway for me than a internet football manager.

thanks for your persistent imput on the subject of balotelli.

You could argue that ultimately it will be the owners/Khaldoons verdict that holds more sway....

Balo needs to start repaying the faith that Mancini has or there will be trouble imo.

i totally agree he does need to start repaying and as fast as possible, but i also think this kid has genuine ability thats why i think i`ll leave that up to the manager and training staff who work with him on a daily basis and to try and get the best out of him and leave throw the towel in to them if ever feel the need

Agreed mate. The lad has something incredibly special about him and his potential is amazing but.....and ist a big but, he needs to sort his attitude out and fast because without application/dedication and hunger to be the very best, he will waste it.

That will be a real fucking shame.

Mancini said again yesterday, he has to do better and he has to realise that he is part of a team and he needs to contribute to that team.

Mancio said:
The owner has speak loud and clear refusing 70M from abrahmovic

I agree...Carlos is worth more than that if Roman wants him.

Mancio said:

If we had been offered that amount he would have been sold!

Balo is not worth anywhere near that amount at the moment.

I know your source for the info mancio but frankly, i think its bollox.

blueinsa said:
r.soleofsalford said:
blueinsa said:

i totally agree he does need to start repaying and as fast as possible, but i also think this kid has genuine ability thats why i think i`ll leave that up to the manager and training staff who work with him on a daily basis and to try and get the best out of him and leave throw the towel in to them if ever feel the need

Agreed mate. The lad has something incredibly special about him and his potential is amazing but.....and ist a big but, he needs to sort his attitude out and fast because without application/dedication and hunger to be the very best, he will waste it.

That will be a real fucking shame.

Mancini said again yesterday, he has to do better and he has to realise that he is part of a team and he needs to contribute to that team.

so we agree then. we leave it to bob. i think were arguing about the correct size of apple if you excuse simile

blueinsa said:
Mancio said:

If we had been offered that amount he would have been sold!

Balo is not worth anywhere near that amount at the moment.

I know your source for the info mancio but frankly, i think its bollox.

Oh, he's talking about Balo....in that case....

PMSL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.