Balotelli

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
LOVE HIM!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67bCDAupO14&feature=related[/youtube]

QUALITY <br /><br />-- Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:23 am --<br /><br />
ayrshire_blue said:
BringBackSwales said:
Yes talent over tantrums, but I have yet to see any real talent, so fuck him he's not worth it.

fuck you ayrshire blue, and indeed thank fuck that you are in ayrshire, not much chance of having to set next to you at a match

Sorry, didn't realise you were so sensitive over the useless prick.

It's like I'm the first person ever to criticize one of our players, what makes your reaction worse is that I'm doing it over a discussion forum on the internet where I can freely mention my views without getting on the teams back at a game.

You're very quick to judge what I'm like at City games, and completely wrong.

So, get away from your keyboard and stop getting worked up. I don't rate him - DEAL WITH IT![/quote]

Mario Balotelli, Italy’s Brightest Young Star?
By Niccolo Conte on March 11th, 2010

"And if there was a manager that could tame raw talent, you’d expect it to be Jose Mourinho, the man dripping with confidence and ego makes every player he has had feel special. When he was at Chelsea he said Drogba was the best striker in the world, last year at Inter Milan he said that Ibrahomovic was the best striker in the world, and this year? He said that Eto’o is the best striker in the world (when asked about his fluctuating opinion, Mourinho cooly replied, “Because the players I train are always the best”). So why is Balotelli still complaining to the media about his playing time? I think the best way to sum it up is this; when Balotelli was a youngster playing for Lumezzane’s youth team, Barcelona offered him a contract, but Balotelli was stubborn and insisted on having a higher salary, therefore refusing to sign with the biggest club in the world, and eventually going to Inter Milan where Massimo Moratti met the youngster’s demands.
OHHHH BALOTELLI HE'S A STRIKER.!!!!!!

antics aside....I dont think he's even been as good as people claim. He has shown flashed, but most of the time he's been average

That being said outside ronaldo and messi who week in week out is top class. Wayne Rooney couldnt buy a goal for long periods last season tevez had a dry spell in periods last season the whole chesea team were useless for long spells last season.

He definitely has talent and yes its in flashes but that is the same for everybody bar the two players absolutely nobody is top class week in week out its just that because he is a story when he is bad it is highlighted more .

mancboy123 said:
That being said outside ronaldo and messi who week in week out is top class. Wayne Rooney couldn't buy a goal for long periods last season tevez had a dry spell in periods last season the whole Chelsea team were useless for long spells last season.

He definitely has talent and yes its in flashes but that is the same for everybody bar the two players absolutely nobody is top class week in week out its just that because he is a story when he is bad it is highlighted more .

The thing is,were Ronaldo and Messi carrying United and Barça , at the same age?
Deff not , i´ve never seen a 20 year old with some much pressure on his back.

Cortez said:
mancboy123 said:
That being said outside ronaldo and messi who week in week out is top class. Wayne Rooney couldn't buy a goal for long periods last season tevez had a dry spell in periods last season the whole Chelsea team were useless for long spells last season.

The thing is,were Ronaldo and Messi carrying United and Barça , at the same age?
But he brought all the pressure on himself....all the negative attention he gets, he brings it to himself. Look at Man U when he was subbed....he went to the dressing room and someone went after him to get him back. Offcourse the media is gonna pick on something like that

the lad has done next to jack shit for us since he's been here, yes he gets the headlines but for all the wrong reasons, some deserved, some not.
the thing is he could be a world beater if he keeps his head down and learns from the patrick viera's at the club. fans can keep looking at him with blue tinted specs but untill he grows up and gets a grip he is nothing more than a squad player who in all honestly you can't rely on be it on the field or off it.
the daft thing is i like him, nob or not he's a likeable lad, brings a smile to the game. when he's happy his talent shines through and he does give you a buzz when he takes to the field.its for that reason i'd pick him in front of edin even though i rate edin totally.
mario is a total loon but while he's on that pitch wearing the shirt i will support him and not just in the hope he'll behave.

Arsene said:
Cortez said:
mancboy123 said:

But he brought all the pressure on himself....all the negative attention he gets, he brings it to himself. Look at Man U when he was subbed....he went to the dressing room and someone went after him to get him back. Offcourse the media is gonna pick on something like that

or , maybe , he gets an 80% of bad press becouse he plays for the media "beloved" City ?

would he get the same treatments if he was a rags player ?

So why dont we see kolarov or Kompany get 80% negative press? To say he gets negative press because he plays for City is nonsense

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.