Balotelli

samharris said:
cookster said:
prairiemoon said:
?"No shows"?

he has never cost us a game, so I'm not sure how he could "keep" doing it.

... Can't deny he has seen far too many red cards.

From where I was sat on Sunday it was a complete no show and I think Mancini agreed, hence dragging him off!

I wasnt there and saw it on the telly

so you didnt see the ice pack on his knee when he came back to the bench 5 mins later ??? obviously not from where you were sat... the same knee that hes had trouble with.. Maybe he was playing slightly hurt?? but had to cos Aguero wasnt fit enough to play...who knows..all I know is that a player doesnt have an ice pack for nowt.

You sure it wasn't his allergy to grass playing up again? One thing I did see was his disgraceful play acting again!

Sam, I did reply to your rooney post, and i agreed with it.

For what its worth I agree with a lot of your posts, but ill have to disagree on Balotelli. I don't think he has cut it and don't think he will, not with us anyway.

Bringbackswales, there was no need for your shitty personal insults. Do you dish those out to every blue you disagree with?

Anyway, I'm out...bloody hate these early shifts.

cookster said:
samharris said:
cookster said:
From where I was sat on Sunday it was a complete no show and I think Mancini agreed, hence dragging him off!

so you didnt see the ice pack on his knee when he came back to the bench 5 mins later ??? obviously not from where you were sat... the same knee that hes had trouble with.. Maybe he was playing slightly hurt?? but had to cos Aguero wasnt fit enough to play...who knows..all I know is that a player doesnt have an ice pack for nowt.

You sure it wasn't his allergy to grass playing up again? One thing I did see was his disgraceful play acting again!

Hes Italian..its what they do...and as do most of the players in the worlds greatest team Barcelona..I dont like the play acting either, when he realises it wont get him anywhere I hope he stops it.. If the Barca fans had the same mentality as some city fans theyd have a squad of 5. ;)

-- Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:50 pm --

ayrshire_blue said:

For what its worth I agree with a lot of your posts, but ill have to disagree on Balotelli. I don't think he has cut it and don't think he will, not with us anyway.

Bringbackswales, there was no need for your shitty personal insults. Do you dish those out to every blue you disagree with?

Cheers fella..your opinion is as valuable to you as mine is to me ..just different.
Give him a season then if you are still not convinced then fair do's.

I think all this love/hate Balotelli stuff is great.
Good job really as it's likely to go on as long as he's on City's books!
Me? I think I'm in both camps - just when a number of poor perfomances and peculiar behaviour have pissed me off - up he comes with a sublime piece of skill or something as brilliant as winding up Ferdinand at the end of the semi-final!
The squad we are building at this Club will be strong enough to accommodate a character like Balotelli.
I doubt he'll be a starter week in, week out but, on his day is unstoppable.
I think Mancini will make the most of him - think we fans should too!

samharris said:
cookster said:
samharris said:

Hes Italian..its what they do...and as do most of the players in the worlds greatest team Barcelona..I dont like the play acting either, when he realises it wont get him anywhere I hope he stops it.. If the Barca fans had the same mentality as some city fans theyd have a squad of 5. ;)

-- Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:50 pm --

ayrshire_blue said:

Cheers fella..your opinion is as valuable to you as mine is to me ..just different.
Give him a season then if you are still not convinced then fair do's.
If he'd been awarded the free kick, stood and winked to the crowd......

he'd be applauded for his cheek.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.