Balotelli

Adam-mcfc said:
Christ alive, you lot can't be serious. It was a fucking friendly. He had one bad game and you want to get rid? Fucking ridiculous.

Where were you when he was playing great against inter? Didn't hear anyone complaining then.
Adam you are wasting your time trying to reason with the Knee Jerks, in a sense it may be a belssing that we got beat by one goal in extra time in this meaningless contest or this lot would expect us to win every game.

Yaya played the ball into space and he stood there gawking at him as if he'd booted it over the bar.

I've worked with people with a similar attitude, they wont leave of their own account so they do their best to get sacked so they get a pay-off.

I would not have signed him and said so at the time. I would have a 'NO TWATS' transfer policy as they are almost always more trouble than they are worth. We have seen that here plenty of times in recent years.

However, I was willing to place faith in the opinion of Mancini on this one as the lad had potential (although nowhere near the amount that the hype would suggest - anything comparing him with the best players in the world is a joke).

I cannot stand the off field stuff though and it is insulting to Mancini, the club and the fans that he continues to be involved in a stupid incident every couple of months.

However, where it really counts, on the pitch, he has generally been poor. The fact that his biggest fans constantly point to the semi and the final, games in which he did nothing more than 'play well' is a sad indictment of the ability that he has shown here.

He cannot dribble or produce a game changing trick, although he seems convinced that he can. He does not score goals. He is not a creative passer. And if that doesn't change then he is not worth persisting with, given his attitude (even if he gets slightly better by 'NO TWATS' policy would still deem him not worth it, but that is probably unrealistic).

His number one priority when he gets possession is whether he can do something that can make him seem special. If that isn't on then you can often see him, in the instance that he realises this, become instantly disinterested and playing a half hearted loose pass or choosing to play the less incisive option because it involves less effort. I can't stand this.

What really, really winds me up though is the FA Cup homecoming shite though. It seems that this has been brushed under the carpet and everyone at the club wants to forget it. But FFS, even Tevez, who must have thought that he would never be coming back, had the decency to turn up. Yet this wanker hot foots it back to Italy. It sums up what he thinks of this club, for me.

Actually, that isn't what winds me up the most about him, his fanboys do. A debate about his influence on the pitch is not for them. No, the more reasoned of them repeat a never ending mantra of 'potential' whilst the more childish just want to read about him being a nob and get giddy about a shit song.

Can you tell I haven't got any time for the bloke until he actually does something on the pitch to earn it?

overrated, big chip on shoulder & cant do effective simple things like control a ball and lay it off....waste of a fucking blue shirt...not just based on today but the last 12 months...simples !!!

BluePurgatory said:
Adam-mcfc said:
Christ alive, you lot can't be serious. It was a fucking friendly. He had one bad game and you want to get rid? Fucking ridiculous.

Where were you when he was playing great against inter? Didn't hear anyone complaining then.
Adam you are wasting your time trying to reason with the Knee Jerks, in a sense it may be a belssing that we got beat by one goal in extra time in this meaningless contest or this lot would expect us to win every game.

When the fuck was his last good game!!! He was decent in the final but I'd expect that every week for the money he cost and the wages we pay him.

BiBaBo said:
Yaya played the ball into space and he stood there gawking at him as if he'd booted it over the bar.

I've worked with people with a similar attitude, they wont leave of their own account so they do their best to get sacked so they get a pay-off.

Yes his pass was shite, but thats super Balos fault?
Hey give the guy a furkin chance before you give him shite.......

andyadshead said:
overrated, big chip on shoulder & cant do effective simple things like control a ball and lay it off....waste of a fucking blue shirt...not just based on today but the last 12 months...simples !!!
I've said this many times too

Damocles said:
Hare said:

There we fucking go.

Vidic walked away from him. Fucking Vidic!

Vidic is soft as shite and a big myth has built up about him being some sort of hardman.

He always 'walks away' when faced with anyone over 5'6.

Although, granted, he is a massive fan of a sly elbow or kick when a player is not looking and is utterly defenceless, then waiting for the officials to come to his rescue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.