Balotelli

To the person who compared Balotelli and De jon, the big difference is that De Jong has maybe 1 bad game in 10, not the other way round. De jong always give 100%. De jong has never made such a complete arse of himself and our club anything like the amount of times Balotelli has.

GerBlueBear said:
I was over Balotelli a long time ago. You can argue he wasn't being given supply from his team mates but I didn't see one moment where he tried to get himself in the game. He could have thought to himself "Okay that's enough now, I wanna go and make an impact on this game" but he didn't and we all know the majority of the time he never will!

It's a shame, talent like that being wasted on a big stage like today. It's also a shame he doesn't realise what he's got, he doesn't appreciate how good his life his, unlike Dzeko who knows how fortunate he is to lace up his boots, pull on his shirt and play on that pitch! He's lucky to have Mancini show so much faith in him too and he often gives him nothing in return.

One more season and he'll be gone, so here's to all the good Mario brings to the club 'cause I know he's gonna have some explosive performances this season and good luck in your selfish life when you leave.

Are you a reporter of some sort? he played as shit as anyone...

Still think balotelli will get a bagful this season. I also think his work
Rate is not a problem . I didn't like him being used wide right and I do think he sometimes makes awful
Decisions.

But he's strong and quick and frightens defenders. He'll be a real threat this year.

There were many problems with that city performance but his display was down the list.

Damocles said:
Balotelli is a better player than everybody in our team.

There's a reason why every pundit (who has played the game for years) says so.

He's untouchable, the best we have, which is why we put up with shit from him.

Please keep away from alcohol before posting.

A big gamble, yes he has the talent to be a Cantona. But has he the mental ability to be a Cantona ? Manchester City has not the time to take a big gamble on someone like Balotelli...

Damocles said:

United had Cantona; the guy who knew that he was better than everybody and his attitude matched. Balo is Cantona 3 years early. Cantona at Leeds.

Is he a dick? Absolutely.

Is he potentially the best striker in the world? Absolutely.

You can all pick you own positions on that. I'd keep him all day long.

On what evidence could you possibly claim he has the potential to be the best striker in the world? When was the last time he wscored in a meaningful game - If he was banging them in for fun then I could put up with the fact he's a complete knob.

Damocles said:

United had Cantona; the guy who knew that he was better than everybody and his attitude matched. Balo is Cantona 3 years early. Cantona at Leeds.

Is he a dick? Absolutely.

Is he potentially the best striker in the world? Absolutely.

You can all pick you own positions on that. I'd keep him all day long.

Probably the closest comparison one could make but even at Leeds Cantona would give a toss for his team thats why the rags bought him. Balo has the worst personality I've ever seen in football. If he really wants away he's showing his beloved AC Milan what he's truly about and they wont touch him with a barge pole. One things for sure he must walking a tightrope with Mancini and the owners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.