Balotelli

nellyonthewing said:
WNRH said:
He wasn't shit today, nor was he any good. It was an average performance in a team full of average performances.

If that is average then it just shows how low his standards are..

Aguero must be shit then because it was the same kind of performance Sergio has given us the last 8 weeks.

HazeM3 said:
If mancini goes, balo will leave 100%. I sure hope so.

Then you are not a City fan why would you want the manager and one of the best players in the team to go?

I hope Dzeko goes and takes all you with him please go back to the Wolfsburg forums or the Cardiff ones because thats the team of his ability. He is not good enough simple as that.

didactic said:
HazeM3 said:

Then you are not a City fan why would you want the manager and one of the best players in the team to go?

I hope Dzeko goes and takes all you with him please go back to the Wolfsburg forums or the Cardiff ones because thats the team of his ability. He is not good enough simple as that.
Who says Balo is one of the best players in the team?

Dave S said:
didactic said:
HazeM3 said:

Who says Balo is one of the best players in the team?

The manager, the fans, the pundits, the stats. Opinion is one thing but on paper he is one the best players in the league. A poor game or two does not change that. He has scored more that Torres, Saurez, Sturridge, Chicharito, Drogba. I could be here all day.

Can anyone tell me what Balotelli did wrong today?

Did he not try hard enough?

Did he not chase several lost causes?

Did he not dribble past 3 players before forcing a save?

Did he not link up well with his team mates, like putting Clichy through with a great pass but Clichy reacted late?

Did he not win several free kicks?

Did he not keep the ball well?

Fuck me, with rubbish service, I don't know what you lot expected him to do. I'm bewildered.

I didn't even think Dzeko was poor today. He had nothing to work with...although he DID miss the best chance of the game.

Re: Re: Balotelli

Jumanji said:
Can anyone tell me what Balotelli did wrong today?

Did he not try hard enough?

Did he not chase several lost causes?

Did he not dribble past 3 players before forcing a save?

Did he not link up well with his team mates, like putting Clichy through with a great pass but Clichy reacted late?

Did he not win several free kicks?

Did he not keep the ball well?

Fuck me, with rubbish service, I don't know what you lot expected him to do. I'm bewildered.

I didn't even think Dzeko was poor today. He had nothing to work with...although he DID miss the best chance of the game.
I completely agree with you.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.